CBSE Class 12th English Question Paper 2021 PDF: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has successfully conducted the CBSE Class 12 Term 1 English paper 2021 on 03 December 2021 all across the country. The paper was conducted successfully between 11:30 AM and 01:00 PM. Question papers were distributed before 11:30 AM to provide extra 20 minutes to students for reading the paper before they started writing. CBSE Class 12th English Question Paper 2021 With Solutions PDF is available here to download.
We have already provided you with the CBSE Class 10th Science Question Paper 2021 PDF. The paper consisted of MCQs only and it was entirely based on the Term 1 syllabus which is 50% of the full syllabus. The paper was balanced, the questions were not at all tough. One who solved NCERT well can expect a good score. The CBSE Class 12 English Exam 2021 analysis, review, and exam pattern is mentioned below.
CBSE Class 12th English Question Paper 2021 PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 12 Term 1 English Exam|
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|CBSE Class 12th English Paper Exam Date 2021||03 December 2021|
|CBSE Class 12th English Paper Exam Timings 2021||11:30 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Number Of Questions||60|
|Total Number Of Pages||26|
|Total Number Of Aspirants||12 Lakh (Approx)|
CBSE Class 12 English Exam Analysis 2021
- There is a total of 60 questions. These are divided into three sections — reading, writing, and literature.
- Section A has 18 questions. Attempt any 14 questions.
- Section B has 12 questions. Attempt any 10 questions.
- Section C has 30 questions. Attempt any 26 questions.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking.
CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Exam 2021-22 Guidelines
Check the below-given guidelines for CBSE 12th term 1 exams 2021:
- Reach the exam center at least 30 minutes earlier to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Answer sheet distribution will start from 11 am to 11:10 am.
- CBSE Class 12th question paper will be distributed to students from 11:10 to 11:30 am.
- The CBSE 12th exam 2021 will start at 11:30 am and students can start writing their examination.
- OMR sheet will be pre-filled with the details of the candidates.
- The students need to write a Question Paper Code in the space provided in the upper right corner of the sheet. Question Paper Code will be written on the Question Paper.
- Students will have to write in their own hand in the space provided: “I confirm that all particulars given above are correct” and sign in the running hand on OMR.
Download CBSE Class 12th English Solved Question Paper 2021 PDF
These question papers are being provided by the candidates who have appeared for the CBSE 12 Term 1 English Paper 2021. Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for the upcoming shifts of the CBSE Class 12th Exams 2021.
CBSE Class 12th English Answer Key 2021 PDF
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th English Paper Answer Key 2021. However, the official answer key is yet to be released by the board. Check the PDF provided below for Answers to CBSE Class 12th English Paper Solution 2021.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the exam dates for CBSE 12th Term 1 Exams 2021?
Ans. – CBSE will conduct CBSE 12th Board Exams 2021 from 01 to 22 December 2021.
Q. What type of questions are being asked in CBSE Term 1 Exams 2021?
Ans. – The term 1 exams are objective type and students have to mark the correct answers in the OMR sheet.
Q. What is the time duration for CBSE 12th Term 1 Board Exams 2021?
Ans. – The CBSE 12th Term 1 exam will be for 90 minutes for each subject.
Q. From where can I download the CBSE Class 12th English Question Paper 2021 PDF?
Ans. – You can download the CBSE Class 12th English Question Paper 2021 PDF from the link given in the article.