CTET Question Paper 2021 PDF & Answer Key (All Sets): CBSE has successfully conducted CTET January 2021 (July 2020) Paper 1 exam on 31 January 2021. Candidates who have attempted the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 exam reviewed the paper 1 and 2 as moderate, with child development and pedagogy section easiest to crack.
The examinations were conducted in two phases, paper 1 from 9.30 am to 12 pm, while paper 2 from 2 pm to 4.30 pm. The Paper of CTET includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language 1 & 2 (English/ Hindi/ Language chosen by Candidate). In this article, we are going to provide you CTET Question Paper 2021 PDF & CTET Answer Key 2021 PDF.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
CTET Question Paper 2021 PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|CTET Exam Date 2021||31 January 2021|
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper Mode|
|Total Papers||Paper I & Paper II|
|Total Candidates Appeared For CTET 2021||22,97,062|
|Exam held in||135 cities|
|CTET Answer Key Date 2021||To be announced soon*|
|CTET Result Dates 2021||To be announced soon*|
CTET Exam Analysis 2021
Over 22 lakh (22,97,062) candidates appeared in the teacher eligibility test, 12,19,220 in paper 1 and 10,77,842 in paper 2, CBSE in its release mentioned.
The exam analysis of CTET January 2021 (July 2020) has been updated here. Many students felt that paper 1 was easy, and there was not much difficulty in answering the questions. The analysis is based on the students’ responses.
|Overall Difficulty Level of Paper||Easy|
|Difficulty Level of Child Development & Pedagogy||Easy|
|Difficulty Level of Mathematics||Easy to Moderate|
|Difficulty Level of Environment Studies||Easy|
|Difficulty Level of English||Easy to Moderate|
|Difficulty Level of Hindi||Easy|
|Expected No. of Good Attempts||100+|
One of the aspirants, Sweta Garg said, “The difficulty level in environmental studies was quite high, and the stress was given on general science and static GK. In the maths section, the questions are mainly asked from the number system and simplification, and the difficulty level was moderate. Other sections were easy to answer.”
— Careers360 (@careers360) January 31, 2021
CTET Question Paper 2021 PDF
Here we have attached CTET Question Paper 1 2021 PDF & CTET Question Paper 2 2021 PDF. These are the official question papers shared by aspirants wh0o have appeared for the exam. We would like to thank all those candidates who have shared CTET Official Question Paper 2021 PDF with us.
You can download CTET 2021 Question Papers PDF from the links given below:
- Also, Check – CTET December Question Paper 2019 PDF With Answer Key
CTET Answer Key 2021 PDF
As the CTET 2021 exam is over, we have updated the unofficial answer key. The candidates must note that this answer key is tentative, and it is advisable to wait for the official answer key.
The questions and answers for CTET January 2021 Paper have been updated here:
- Also, Check – CTET Question Paper 2019 & Answer Key PDF Download
How To Download CTET Answer Key 2021 PDF?
By following the steps given below, candidates can download the answer key of CTET 2021:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CTET, i.e. ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link available for downloading the CTET 2020 answer key on the home-page.
- Step 3: Candidates must note that two links will be displayed for downloading the answer keys for both Paper-I and Paper-II. Click on the link to the paper for which you have appeared.
- Step 4: The answer key of CTET 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidates can check their answers accordingly by viewing the answer key of CTET 2020.
How to Challenge CTET Answer Key?
Steps to challenge the CTET 2020-21 answer key are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the exam
- Click on the link available for the CTET answer key challenge
- Enter roll number and date of birth (date/month/year format)
- Click on Login
- Click on the link available for submitting challenges
- A page with instructions on how to challenge the answer key will open on the screen. Read all the instructions carefully
- Select the question to be challenged from the dropdown menu
- Click on the ‘Select for Challenge’ button
- Click on the ‘Click to Enter Your Answer’ link
- Select the correct answer option against the selected question
- Click on the ‘Update’ link
- Click on the ‘Finalise Challenges Submission’ button
- Make the payment of Rs 1,000 in online mode via credit card/debit card/internet banking
CTET Cutoff 2021 (Expected)
Candidates appearing for the CTET Exam must be eager to know about the CTET Cut Off. To crack this exam, one must know about the expected cut-off. Have a look at the expected CTET Cut Off 2020-21:
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When were CTET 2021 exams conducted?
Ans. – CTET Exams 2021 was conducted on 31 January 2021.
Q. How many candidates appeared for CTET Exams 2021?
Ans. – Overall 22,97,062 appeared for CTET Paper I & Paper-II 2021.
Q. How can I check the CTET answer key?
Ans. – You can check the CTET answer key online on the official website of the exam (ctet.nic.in) by using your roll number and date of birth.
Q. When will the CTET answer key be released?
Ans. – The provisional CTET answer key 2021 will be released few days after the conduct of the exam. The exact date has not been released yet.