Delhi Police Previous Year Question Papers PDF In Hindi & English: The Staff Selection Commission has announced 7,547 vacancies for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2023. The Computer-Based Test for Delhi Police Head Constable Exam 2023 will be organized from 14th November to 05th December 2023.
To kickstart your preparation for the Delhi Police Head Constable Exams, you need to solve the previous year question papers of Delhi Police exams. Here we are sharing the exact question papers of Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Exams. These PDFs are being provided by aspirants who have appeared for this exam.
Table of Contents
Delhi Police Previous Year Question Papers PDF: Overview
|Delhi Police Previous Year Question Papers PDF In Hindi & English
|Previous Year Papers
|Name Of The Exam
|Delhi Police Head Constable Exams 2023
|Name Of The Organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Dates 2023
|14th November to 5th December 2023
|Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card Dates 2023
|7 days prior to exam
|Online (Computer Based Test)
Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Papers PDF
Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Delhi Police Head Constable Exams 2023 in online mode all across the country. The exam will be organized in various shifts.
Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
The Delhi Police Constable Exam will consist of 4 subjects. Check the selection process and detailed exam pattern details mentioned below.
Delhi Police Selection Process
The Delhi Police Selection Process consists of three different steps:
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
Candidates will be shortlisted category-wise on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination for appearing in PE&MT.
SSC will shortlist candidates for PE&MT around 12 times of the number of vacancies.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern 2023
|Name Of The Subject
|No. Of Questions
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
- Delhi Police Question Paper will be of matriculation level.
- The Computer-based examination will consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The total time duration for this exam will be 01:30 hrs or 90 minutes.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark for the correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
Delhi Police Constable Minimum Qualifying Marks
The candidates scoring the below-mentioned cut-off marks (normalized) will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. PE&MT:
- Unreserved: 35
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS: 30
- ESM: 25
Delhi Police Constable Solved Question Paper PDF
Here we have shared the Delhi Police Constable Solved Question Papers PDF. It will help you to boost your exam preparation for upcoming Delhi Police Exams. These are the official question papers pdf of Delhi Police.
Delhi Police Question Papers PDF are available here to download in Hindi and English language.
You can download the Delhi Police Constable Question Papers pdf from the links given below:
Benefits Of Solving Delhi Police Constable Question Papers PDF
Practising Delhi Police Previous Year question papers offer you an advantage to boost your preparation for the exam. Here we have mentioned some benefits of solving previous year papers:
- You can easily understand the exam pattern.
- The paper will give you an idea about the section-wise weightage of the exam.
- You can point out your weak sections and Improve them before the actual exam.
- You can manage your time according to the Delhi Police exam duration.
- It will boost your confidence level and Improve your preparation level for the exam.
SSC will organize Delhi Police Constable Written Exams in online mode.
Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Delhi Police Constable Exams.
The total time duration for this exam is 90 minutes.
You can download the Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Question Papers PDF from this page.