Download General Awareness Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 PDF Topicwise: Staff Selection Commission had conducted the SSC CPO Tier 1 Exams 2019 during 09th December 2019 to 13th December 2019. General Awareness Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 PDF Topicwise is available here to download in Hindia and English language.
We have already provided you with 300+ Vocabulary Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 PDF. Many SSC aspirants were asking about SSC CPO General Awareness Compilation 2019 PDF. So, In this article we are going to provide you topicwise SSC CPO 2019 Asked General Awareness Question & Answer PDF.
Table of Contents
General Awareness Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 PDF Overview
|Article Name||General Awareness Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 PDF Topicwise|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam Date 2019||09th December 2019 to 13th December 2019|
|SSC CPO Paper 1 Result Date 2020||14th February 2020|
|SSC CPO Mains Exam Date 2020||21st June 2020|
SSC CPO 2019 General Awareness Compilation PDF Covers
The SSC CPO 2019 General Awareness Compilation PDF covers following topics. We have also mentioned number of questions topicwise asked in SSC CPO Tier 1 Question Paper 2019 PDF:
- Biology Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 43 Questions
- Static Gk Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 100 Questions
- Arts & Culture and Literature Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 34 Questions
- Books & Authors Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 13 Questions
- Economics Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 11 Questions
- Geography Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 56 Questions
- History Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 41 Questions
- Indian Economy Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 8 Questions
- Indian Polity Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 43 Questions
- Total General Awareness Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 – 200 Questions
Download – SSC CPO Mains Question Papers 2018 PDF
SSC CPO General Awareness Questions Topicwise Distribution
|Topics||Sub Topics||Questions Asked|
|Current Affairs||International Affairs||2|
|Economy & Finance||Economics||2-3|
|Features Of Indian Economics||2-3|
|Geography||India & World Geography||4-5|
|Indian Polity||Indian Polity & Constitution||6-7|
|Science & Technology||Biology||6-7|
|Discoveries & Information||1|
|Static Gk||Space & Defence In India||0-1|
|Awards & Honours||1|
|Important Days & Themes||1|
|National & International Organizations||0-1|
|Art & Culture||1-2|
|Books & Authors||1|
This marks distribution is totally based on the SSC CPO Question Paper Pattern 2019. It is an overall topicwise marks weighatge of General Awareness Section Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019. However the real pattern may vary in different shifts of the exam.
How To Prepare General Awareness For SSC CPO Exams?
The best strategy to prepare General Awareness for SSC CPO Exams is to go through topicwise questions of SSC CPO Previous Year Question Papers rather than reading whole subject. Because the General Awareness subject is very vast and It took much time for preparation.
The main problem that students face while General Awareness preparation is where to start. For that we would like to suggest you to start It with Static Gk portion since questions are directly asked from this ection. If you know the answer you will quickly answer It.
Then you should cover the General Science, because number of questions asked from this section is more than any other topics as you can see the above mentioned SSC CPO General Awareness Questions Topicwise Distribution.
For Current Affairs, you should go with the Last 6 Months Current Affairs of latest months. It will include all the International, National, Financial & Sports affairs of recent times. That will be enough for the exam.
SSC CPO General Awareness Question & Answers PDF
Here we have shared some General Awareness Question & Answers Asked In SSC CPO Exams. You can read and note down them in your notebook for future purpose.
1. In which year was the ‘National Food for Work Programme’ launched in India?
भारत में ‘नेशनल फूड फ़ॉर वर्क प्रोग्राम ‘किस वर्ष शुरू किया गया था?
2. What is the maximum age for joining Atal Pension Yojana?
अटल पेंशन योजना में शामिल होने के लिए अधिकतम आयु क्या है?
1. 35 years
2. 50 years
3. 40 years
4. 45 years
3. Sportsperson Duryodhan Singh Negi is renowned for which sport?
स्पोर्ट्सपर्सन दुर्योधन सिंह नेगी किस खेल के लिए प्रसिद्ध हैं?
2. Lawn tennis
4. Sultan of Johor Cup is a tournament of which sport?
जोहोर कप का सुल्तान किस खेल का एक टूर्नामेंट है?
5. Which among the following regarding GST is correct?
GST के संबंध में निम्नलिखित में से कौन सा सही है?
1. GST council is a statutory body
2. GST network was formed under Companies Act
3. The 100th Amendment introduced GST in the country
4. Centre holds 100 per cent stake in GST network
6. The birth place of Subhash Chandra Bose is:
सुभाष चंद्र बोस का जन्म स्थान है:
7. What is the maximum amount of loan permissible under Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana?
प्रधान मंत्री मुद्रा योजना के तहत अनुमन्य ऋण की अधिकतम राशि कितनी है?
8. Hirakud dam is built across the river:
हीराकुंड बांध नदी के पार बनाया गया है:
9. Which one of the following states is the largest producer of pulses in India?
निम्नलिखित में से कौन सा राज्य भारत में दालों का सबसे बड़ा उत्पादक है?
1. Madhya Pradesh
You will find more question and answers like this in the pdfs attached below. You can download all these files from the download links given in the table below.
General Knowledge Questions For SSC CPO PDF
Here we have attached all the SSC CPO 2019 Topicwise General Awareness Questions PDF Compilations:
|SSC CPO Biology Questions PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CPO Static Gk Questions PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CPO Arts & Culture and Literature Questions PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CPO Books & Authors Questions PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CPO Economics Questions PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CPO Geography Questions PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CPO History Questions PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CPO Indian Economy Questions PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CPO Indian Polity Questions PDF||Download PDF|