There is a big update for the youth who are looking for jobs. The notification has been issued for IB SA and MTS Recruitment in Intelligence Bureau. Check all the important detail regarding this recruitment below.
The notification has been released for Security Assistant/ Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) posts. Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria are advised to read the complete article and apply online before the last date.
|Name Of Recruitment||IB SA and MTS Recruitment|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of Posts||SA and MTS|
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Selection through||Tier 1,2,3|
IB SA and MTS Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
To take part in this recruitment, first, you have to apply online. The online registration for IB Recruitment 2022 has been scheduled from 05th November to 25th November 2022. You can apply online through the official website i.e www.mha.gov.in.
|IB Recruitment Notification Date||28th October 2022|
|Online Application Starting Date||05th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th November 2022|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||25th November 2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
IB Recruitment Vacancy 2022
As per official notification, MHA has announced 1671 vacancies for Security Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff this year. Out of the total, 1521 vacancies are for Security Assistant/Executive posts and the remaining 150 are for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Below you can check the category-wise vacancy details for the post of SA, Exe, & MTS under IB Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Detail For IB Security Assistant/Executive
Intelligence Bureau (IB) MTS Vacancy 2022
IB Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
To complete the application process the candidate has to submit the application fee online. Candidates can pay the requisite fee online mode till 25th November 2022. The category-wise application is as below:
- All Candidates: Rs. 450/–
- General/EWS/OBC (Male): Rs. 500/-
IB Recruitment Selection Process 2022
The selection will be done through three stages as mentioned below.
- Tier 1: (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen).
- Tier 2 (Part-1) Offline Exam of Descriptive type (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen).
- Tier 2: (Part-2) Spoken ability (only for SA/Exe)
- Tier 3: Interview/Personality test.
IB SA and MTS Exam Pattern
The online examination will be of objective type in which questions will be asked from five sections. Each part contains 20 questions of 1-1 mark each. There will be a negative marking of 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer.
|Numerical/analytical/Logical ability& reasoning||20||20|
IB Security Assistant Salary
The salary structure is mentioned in the notification pdf of IB SA/Exe & MTS recruitment.
|SA/Exe||Level 3||Rs. 21700-69100|
|MTS||Level 1||Rs. 18000-56900|
IB Recruitment Education Qualification 2022
The candidate must fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for this recruitment:
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education.
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate will be applied.
- Knowledge of any one of the local languages/dialects.
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2022
- To apply online, you have to visit the Ministry of Home Affairs Current Opportunities Page first.
- Then click on the application link for IB recruitment.
- Enter the required details to register yourself.
- Fill in your application form by entering all the required information.
- Upload documents like photographs and signatures as per the prescribed format.
- Now, Pay the application fee if required.
- Submit the completely filled application form.
- Print your application form for future use.
IB Security Assistant Previous Year Question Paper PDF
IB Recruitment Apply Online
|Apply Online||Available on 05-11-2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IB Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Which posts are included in IB Recruitment 2022?
Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) posts to be filled through IB Recruitment 2022.
How many vacancies are announced through IB Recruitment 2022?
Intelligence Bureau has released 1671 vacancies through IB Recruitment.
When will the application process for IB Recruitment 2022 start?
The application will begin on 05th November 2022 for IB Bharti 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for IB Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply online before 25th November 2022.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
1 thought on “IB Recruitment 2022– Apply Online For 1671 SA and MTS Posts”
How can apply Haryana resident candidate?