RBI Office Attendant Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download: The Reserve Bank Of India is going to conduct RBI Office Attendant Exams 2021 from 09 to 10 April 2021. RBI has announced 841 vacancies through RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021.
In this article, we are going to provide you RBI Office Attendant Previous Question Papers PDF in Hindi and English language. Previous Year Papers play a crucial role in the preparation of any competitive exam. RBI Office Attendant question paper PDF will help you prepare for your exam effectively and knowing the difficulty level, types of questions asked, and the latest trend in the banking exams.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
RBI Office Attendant Previous Year Question Paper PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||RBI Office Attendant Exams 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Post Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Exam Level||National Level Competitive Exam|
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Dates 2021||09 to 10 April 2021|
|Sections||Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, English Language, and General Awareness|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
|Section||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- The total time duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer marked.
- Candidates will have to pass the minimum marks in each subject.
- Candidates who will qualify for the online test will be called for the LPT round.
- LPT round will be qualifying in nature. Candidates will be tested for their speaking, writing, reading skills.
- Also, Check – RBI Office Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 PDF
RBI Office Attendant Question Paper PDF
Here we have attached the RBI Office Attendant Question Paper PDF of 2017 in a section-wise manner for Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, English Language, and General Awareness. You can download these question papers by clicking on the links given below:
RBI Office Attendant Solved Papers PDF In English
RBI Office Attendant Solved Papers PDF In Hindi
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
RBI Office Attendant Model Papers PDF
Benefits of Solving RBI Office Attendant Previous Year Papers:
- By more practicing these Previous Papers, 2021 candidates having a basic idea in the examination of solving the answer and time management.
- So, candidates continuously practice these RBI Office Attendant Old Papers by download them and attend the exam at the time of examination to achieve success.
- The previous questions give you an idea of the model questions in the various sections and the topics of weightage.
- It boosts your confidence in getting the marks and makes you work on your weak sections to score more marks in the examination.
- It gives you complete information about all the questions asked till now.
- Self-assessment can be done by solving the previous year’s question papers.
- It will help you to make your Study plan accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many sections are there in the RBI Office Attendant exam 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of four sections namely Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English Language, and General Awareness.
Q. Is there any negative marking in this exam?
Ans. – Yes there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Q. Where can I find the RBI Office Attendant question papers PDF?
Ans. – Direct links to download RBI Office Attendant question papers PDF are given in the article above.
Q. Is there only one round in RBI Office Attendant Recruitment?
Ans. – There is only one Online examination in the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. LPT test for those who will qualify for the online test will be conducted.