RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Previous Year Papers PDF: Railway Recruitment Board will conduct RRB MI Exam 2020 for the recruitment of Ministerial and Isolated Categories (MI) Posts, like Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), PGT/TGT/PRT, etc. The exam will be conducted during 15 to 18 December 2020.
RRB has already released RRB Admit Card For Isolated & Ministerial Exams 2020.Here we are sharing RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Previous Year Papers PDF. It will help you for the upcoming exam. You can download the PDF Files of Previous Year Papers of RRB (MI) Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exam.
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Previous Year Papers PDF: Overview
|Name Of The Exam||RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exams 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|RRB Isolated & Ministerial Post Exam Dates 2020||15 to 18 December 2020|
|RRB Admit Card Date 2020||11th Deecember 2020|
|Total No. Of Candidates||1.03 Lakhs|
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Selection Process
The selection process is based on
- Single Stage CBT,
- Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test,
- Translation Test (as applicable)
- DV/Medical Examination.
- Also, Check – Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2020 PDF Free Download
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Exam Pattern 2020
|Subjects||Number of Questions (Objective Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each)||Duration|
|Professional Ability||50||1 hour 30 minutes (2 Hours for PwBD Candidates)|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||15|
|Total||100 Questions of 100 marks|
- The Question Papers shall be of objective multiple-choice type.
- Each question will be of one mark each.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3rd mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
RRB MI Single Stage CBT Exam Pattern 2020 (For Junior Stenographer/Hindi & English Posts)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Hindi or English Language||50||100|
- Total time duration for this paper will be of 90 minutes.
- All the candidates will have to attempt Part I & II (both the subjects) compulsorily.
- There shall be a single composite paper for both the subjects.
- Candidates will be required to qualify in each of the two subjects separately.
- Also, Check – Special Railway Current Affairs 2020 PDF
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Minimum Qualifying Marks
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
- Un-Reserved – 40%
- Economically Weaker Section(EWS) – 40%
- OBC (Non creamy layer) – 30%
- SC – 30%
- ST – 25%
These percentages of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of a shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB Admit Card For Isolated & Ministerial Exams Released
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
- Also, Check – Railway Group D Question Paper 2018 All Shifts Pdf
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Previous Year Papers PDF
Here we have attached all RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Question Papers PDF. You can download these Pdf files by clicking on the link provided below:
|RRB (MI) Ministerial and Isolated Categories Previous Year Papers||Download Links|
|RRB MI Stenographer January 11 2015 Shift 1||Download PDF|
|RRB MI Stenographer January 11 2015 Shift 2||Download PDF|
|RRB MI Stenographer January 11 2015 Shift 3||Download PDF|
|RRB MI Translator January 11 2015 Shift 1||Download PDF|
|RRB MI Translator January 11 2015 Shift 2||Download PDF|
|RRB MI Translator January 11 2015 Shift 3||Download PDF|
|RRB MI Staff Welfare Inspector January 18 2015||Download PDF|
|RRB MI Publicity Inspector January 18 2015||Download PDF|
|RRB MI Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant August 30 2015||Download PDF|
|RRB MI Lab Assistant February 03 2019||Download PDF|
- Also, Check – RRB NTPC Question Papers 2016 PDF Free Download
Benefits of RRB (MI) Ministerial and Isolated Categories Previous Year Papers
1. Helps in understanding the Exam Pattern:
By practicing previous year papers you can easily understand the exam pattern. The Question Paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates who are availing the Scribe facility.
2. Helps in identifying the Important Topics:
Practicing previous year papers will help you in identifying important topics which have frequently appeared in the previous RRB (MI) Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exams.
3. Analyzing the difficulty level of the questions:
You will get to know the difficulty level of the topics and sub-topics of RRB (MI) Ministerial and Isolated Categories Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam.
4. Helps in identifying your Strong and Weak Areas:
While practicing previous year papers, make sure to identify your strong and weak areas. First try to focus on your weak areas and spend more time improving them. Devote more time to your weak areas and less time to your strong areas. This way you will be able to score high in the exam.
5. Improve your time management & accuracy:
By regular practice of RRB Ministerial & Isolated categories papers you can manage your time accordingly. It also helps you to boost your accuracy.
- Also, Check – RRB Paramedical Question Paper 2019 PDF Download
So, candidates are advised to start downloading and practicing the Previous Year Papers for scoring high marks in RRB (MI) Ministerial and Isolated Categories) 2020 Exam.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|