Railway Recruitment Board released RRB NTPC CBT 2 Results 2022 on 18 July 2022. The RRB NTPC recruitment procedure involves four steps: Stage 1 CBT, Stage 2 CBT, CBAT/Typing test, and Document verification. The candidates who have qualified RRB NTPC Stage 2 exam will be called for RRB NTPC Computer-based Aptitude Test.
The typing skill test is an essential part of the selection procedure. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will conduct typing test/skill test for pay levels 5 and 2 on 12 August 2022. Here we will know about RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test & CBAT PDF.
RRB NTPC Skill Test & CBAT: Overview
|Name Of Exam||RRB NTPC Skill Test & CBAT|
|Exam Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|RRB NTPC CBT 2 Result Date 2022||18 July 2022|
|RRB NTPC CBAT & Skill Test Date 2022||For levels 5 and 2 on 12 August 2022|
|Language||Hindi & English|
RRB NTPC Skill Test
The candidates who have cleared the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exams have to give either a computer-based aptitude test or a typing skill test. This has been mentioned in the table below:
|RRB NTPC Posts||Type of RRB NTPC Skill Test and further process|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||RRB NTPC Aptitude Test + Document Verification|
|Traffic Assistant (TA)|
|Senior Time Keeper (STK)||RRB NTPC Typing test + Document Verification|
|Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist (SC)|
|Good Guards (GG)||Document Verification (There is not required any RRB NTPC Skill Test)|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)|
RRB NTPC CBAT (Computer-based Aptitude Test ) Exam Pattern
- Candidates who will meet the cutoff marks of CBT 2, can appear for the RRB NTPC Computer-based Aptitude Test (CBAT).
- CBAT is mandatory for the candidates who have applied for the posts of Station Master and Traffic Assistant.
- The candidate requires a minimum T-score of 42 marks (irrespective of the community to which they belong) to qualify for this exam.
- The language choice of the questions and answers is in the two languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- There are six test batteries for this category of the exam.
- The candidates have to qualify for all the test batteries to qualify for the post of Traffic Assistant and Station Master.
- There is zero marking for any incorrect answers.
- Candidates who will score 70% in CBT 2 and 30% marks in CBAT can continue with the Document Verification process.
RRB NTPC Typing Test Pattern
The RRB NTPC Typing skill test pattern has been mentioned below:
|RRB NTPC Typing Test Pattern|
|Hindi||25 words per minute||5% mistake relaxation|
|English||30 words per minute||5% mistake relaxation|
- Qualified candidates need to satisfy the above-given criteria to qualify for the RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test.
- The typing skill test is qualifying in nature which means that there is no merit in it.
- The candidate will have to attempt the typing skill test on a computer and the computer will be without any option of editing or spell check.
- The total number of candidates shortlisted for the typing skill test is almost 8 times more than the total number of vacant posts.
RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test Preparation tips
The typing skill test is an essential part of the RRB NTPC selection procedure. The best preparation tips for the candidates appearing for the exam are given below.
- Practicing to type is very helpful. Regular practice will help you gain confidence.
- Keep a record of your time while you practice typing. It will help you get a fair idea of the improvement you need to make.
- Always use spell check once you have finished typing and work on common error areas.
RRB NTPC Document Verification
After qualifying for the second stage of CBT and based on the performance in the Computer Based Aptitude Test and Typing Skill Test (as applicable) candidates equal to the number of vacancies are called for Document Verification as per their merit.
Appointment of selected candidates is subjected to their passing the requisite Medical Fitness Test.
RRB NTPC Medical Examination
The appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing the requisite medical examination. Candidates will be tested based on the physical fitness required for the post.
Candidates should note that RRBs only recommend the names of impaneled candidates and an appointment is offered by the respective RRB.
- Also, Check – Railway Group D Question Paper 2018 All Shifts Pdf
RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test & CBAT Materials PDF
Here we have shared some Typing Skill tests & CBAT Materials PDF for RRB NTPC Stage 3 Exams 2022. It will help you in RRB NTPC Computer Based Aptitude Test & Typing Test Exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many languages are available in the RRB NTPC Typing skill test?
English and Hindi are available in the RRB NTPC Typing skill test.
What is the typing speed required for the RRB NTPC Typing test?
The typing speed required for the RRB NTPC Typing test is 25 words per minute for Hindi and 30 words per minute for English.
What will be the time duration RRB NTPC Typing skill test?
The duration of the RRB NTPC Typing skill test is 10 minutes.
What is the next step after RRB NTPC Skill Test & CBAT?
Candidates will be called for document verification and medical examination as per the posts.