Staff Selection Commission has conducting the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exams 2018-19 from 1st July 2019 to 11th July 2019 in total 25 shifts. SSC conducts SSC CHSL Exams every year to recruit Lower Division Clerks, Data Entry Operator, Personal Assistance, Court Clerk, Shorting Assistant and other posts.
In this post you will get SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF which is official question paper of SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Exam. SSC CHSL Question Paper 2019 PDF is available here to download.
SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF
|Article Name||SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF Download|
|Category||Previous Year Papers PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CHSL Exam 2018|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||Lower Division Clerks, Data Entry Operator, Personal Assistance, Court Clerk, Shorting Assistant & Others|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2019||1st July 2019 to 11th July 2019|
|Total Shifts||25 Shifts|
|Job Location||All Across India|
To help the aspirants to get an Idea about nature & difficulty level of the questions asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2018-19. This compilation PDF conatians all shifts asked Questions & answers of General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and English Language.
|Name Of The Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam|
|Name Of The Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2020||16th March 2020 to 27th March 2020|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card Date 2020||7 Days Prior To Exam|
|Application Starting Date||03rd December 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||10th January 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Date 2020||28th June 2020|
DOWNLOAD – SSC CHSL Question Paper 2017 PDF
SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF will help students to understand the exam pattern and question level asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2018-19. You can check the difficulty level of the papers by solving It yourself.
ALSO CHECK – General Awareness Asked In SSC CGL 2018 PDF
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Total 100 questions of 200 Marks were asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019. Each questions contains 2 marks for per correct answer & 0.5 negative marks for per wrong answers.
|Subject||No. Of Questions/Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/50|
|English Language & Comprehension||25/50|
- SSC CHSL Tier I Exam is of multiple choice questions.
- Total time duration for this exam is 1 hour i.e 60 minutes.
- Total 100 questions will be asked, each question carry 2 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Study Materials PDF
- SSC MTS Question Paper with Answer Key (Hindi/Eng) Download PDF
- SSC CHSL 2017 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CHSL 2016 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CHSL Question Paper 2017 PDF Download Here
- General Awareness Asked In SSC CGL 2018 PDF All Shifts
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2018 PDF Download All Shifts
- SSC CPO 2018 Question Paper & Answer Key PDF
- SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2018 PDF Download
Benefits of Solving SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF
SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF will help the candidates in the following ways:
- Understanding Exam Pattern: Going through the SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper 2018 will help you to know the exam pattern and marking scheme of SSC CHSL exam. You will be able to know the number of questions asked in each section, marks awarded for each correct answer and the negative marking scheme.
- Types of Questions asked : You will be able to know the type of questions asked. As the questions are asked from specific topics across the vast SSC CHSL syllabus, by referring the SSC CHSL question papers you can get to know the nature of the questions and their selection process.
- Weightage of chapters/ Topics : Referring to SSC CHSL Previous Year Papers 2019 will help you to weightage of each chapter. This will help you to identify the important chapters which will, in turn, help you to build your preparation strategy.
- Difficulty level of exam : Solving SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF will help you realize the difficulty level of the exam. Also, you will come to know the number of easy questions and the number of difficult questions and plan accordingly to manage the time between the two to solve the questions.
- For practice : You can also use the SSC CHSL Question Bank 2018 PDF for practice by solving it and knowing the mistakes you made. By practice, you can improve your speed and accuracy of solving the questions.
- To know your present preparation level : Solving SSC CHSL Question Paper 2019 PDF will help you know how well are you prepared for SSC CHSL presently. this will help you know where you stand. you can now take steps based upon your present performance to reach the SSC CHSL cutoff score.
- To Build a Strategy : By referring to all the above parameters candidates can build a strategy to maximize their scores by working on their weaknesses. Also, you will now be knowing which question to attempt first and which one can be solved later. Thus, you are managing time well and boosting your score in a smarter way. This will help you solve the paper with confidence and ease leading to a higher score.
SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF In English
You can download SSC CHSL Question Paper 2019 PDF In English by clicking on the tabular links given below:
|English||Shift – I||Shift – II||Shift – III|
SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF In Hindi
You can download SSC CHSL Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi by clicking on the tabular links given below:
|Hindi||Shift – I||Shift – II||Shift – III|
Join our All In One Exam Preparation Group and Interact with other students. You can join us on Telegram and join our official Facebook Page to get notified on Latest exam updates and exclusive study materials.