SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2021 PDF: The Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the SSC GD Constable Exams 2020-21 from 16th November 2021 to 15th December 2021. SSC GD Answer Key 2021 was released on 24th December 2021. You can raise objections from 25th December to 31st December 2021 (6 pm).
The computer-based examination was held for the recruitment of 25,271 SSC GD Constable posts. The exam was conducted in a total of 63 shifts. We have provided SSC GD Question Paper 2021 All Shifts PDF In Hindi & English here. If you are preparing for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment make sure to download these question papers and practice them.
SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2021 PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||SSC GD Constable Exams 2020-21|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Mode|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Dates 2021||16th November 2021 to 15th December 2021|
|SSC GD Answer Key Date 2021||24th December 2021|
|Total Candidates Applied For SSC GD Constable 2021||71,74,580|
|Total Attendance In SSC GD Constable Exams 2021||39,93,325|
|Negative Marking||¼ marks|
|Time Duration||1 hour|
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
SSC GD Constable recruiting process consists of:
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Medical Test OR Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Also, Check – SSC CPO Question Paper 2022 PDF
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021
Here we have mentioned the detailed SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|English/ Hindi language||25||25|
- The exam was of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- SSC GD Constable exam 2021 was conducted in online mode.
- There was a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- You had to choose the language section between Hindi and English.
- Also, Check – Best Books For SSC GD Constable – Subject Wise
SSC GD Constable Solved Question Paper 2021 PDF
Previous year papers play an important role in general competitive exams. The given pdf will be helpful for the aspirants who are going to prepare SSC GD Constable Exams.
You can download the SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2021 PDF by clicking on the link given below. Here we have provided you SSC GD question paper compilation 2021 PDF.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
How to download SSC GD Constable Question Papers 2021?
The SSC GD Constable 2021 question papers can be downloaded by following the instructions outlined below. When the SSC GD Constable question paper is released, we will provide a direct link to download it.
- Visit the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in.
- Select ‘SSC GD Constable Question Paper & Answer Key‘ from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Submit” after entering your credentials, such as your registration number and password.
- The SSC GD Constable Question Paper PDF 2021 will be displayed on the screen, along with the answer key.
- The SSC GD Constable exam papers will also be available in PDF format for download.
Benefits of Solving SSC GD Previous Year Question Papers
There are many benefits of solving the previous year’s question paper of SSC GD Constable, we have listed below some of them for you. We highly recommend you solve the question papers to score well in the exam.
- The SSC GD Constable Previous Year Question Papers give you a blueprint for the 2022 exam.
- You can increase your speed and improve accuracy when you solve these papers
- You get well-versed with the SSC GD Constable Paper Pattern.
- It let you understand the level of difficulty of each year and each shift.
- Solving the SSC GD Constable Previous Year Question Papers, boosts your confidence during the exam.
- Through this, you can always test your level of exam preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions are asked in SSC GD Exams?
A total of 100 questions are asked in SSC GD Exams.
Is there a negative marking for wrong attempts in the SSC GD Constable exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
In how many stages is the SSC GD exam held?
SSC GD exam is held in three stages – CBE, PET/PST, and DME/RME.
From where can I download SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2021 PDF?
You can download all shifts SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2021 PDF from this page.