SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 PDF: The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 on 17 September 2023. The SSC MTS Exam 2023 was successfully conducted between September 1st to September 14th, 2023. The exam was conducted to recruit 1558 posts of MTS and Havaldar.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can now download their response sheet and calculate their score. Candidates are also facilitated to raise objections/challenges to the provisional SSC MTS Answer Key till 20 September 2023. SSC MTS Question Paper 2023 PDF of all shifts is available here to download in Hindi and English language.
Table of Contents
SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 PDF: Overview
|Exam Name||SSC MTS Exams 2023|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|SSC MTS 2023 Exam Dates||01 to 14 September 2023|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Mode|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|Negative Marking||Session 1: No Negative Marking|
Session 2: 1 Mark
Steps to Download SSC MTS Answer Key 2023
Candidates need their Roll Number and Password to download their answer key. You can follow the given below steps to check SSC MTS Answer Key 2023:
- Step 1: Visit the Staff Selection Commission’s official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “Answer Key” tab appearing on the top side of the homepage or check the Latest News Section.
- Step 3: Click on the link “Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023: Uploading of Provisional Answer Keys along with candidates’ Response Sheet(s)”.
- Step 4: A PDF file (Official Notice) is opened. Read it carefully and click on the link at the bottom which reads “Link for Candidate’s Response Sheet, Tentative Answer Keys and for Submission of Representation, if any.”
- Step 5: Then a login page appears, where you have to enter your User ID (i.e. Roll Number) and Password as per your SSC MTS Admit Card 2023.
- Step 6: SSC MTS Answer key 2023 PDF along with your responses appears on the screen, download and keep it safe for future reference.
Steps to Raise Objection to SSC MTS Answer Key 2023
If you have any objection to your SSC MTS Response Sheet 2023 PDF then you can raise It through online mode on payment of Rs. 100/-per challenge. Follow the given below steps to raise an objection to SSC MTS Answer Key 2023:
- Click on the direct link given above or log in to the SSC MTS from the official website.
- Find the objection link which has been activated along with the SSC MTS Answer key 2023.
- Enter details of those questions whose answers are incorrect, along with the reason.
- You will have to pay Rs.100/- per challenge for it and then submit the form.
SSC MTS Answer Marking Scheme 2023
Candidates can also calculate their approximate marks using the Marking Scheme for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam:
|Parameters||Session 1||Session 2|
|No. of Questions||40||50|
|Negative Marking||Nil||1 Mark|
SSC MTS Exam Paper 2023 PDF
SSC Multi Tasking Papers 2023 was conducted between 01st to 14th September 2023 in 27 shifts. The exam was conducted in an online computer-based test mode. The question papers available here are provided by the candidates who have appeared for the exam.
You can download and save the SSC MTS Exam 2023 Papers PDF by clicking on the links given below.
The SSC MTS 2023 Answer Key 2023 is made available online by the Staff Selection Commission on 17th September 2023.
There are a total 1558 vacancies for SSC MTS 2023.
Yes, there is a negative marking of 1 mark in Session 2 of this exam.
You can download SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 PDF from this article.