SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers PDF: SSC has announced 3,261 vacancies for the various posts through SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021. The selection process of this recruitment contains only a computer-based test in which the candidate has to secure a minimum cut-off mark to qualify for the exam. SSC will conduct SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exams 2021 on three levels i.e Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduate Level.
The competition for the SSC exam is quite high, that is why candidates must solve SSC Selection Post Question Papers PDF. In this article, we are going to share SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers PDF in Hindi and English language. You can also go through the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern 2021.
SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exams 2021|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Various Selection Post|
|Exam Level||National Level Competitive Exam|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Dates 2022||02 to 10 February 2022|
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Selection process
- Written Examination (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification.
Note: Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of qualifying nature.
- Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs PDF 2021 For SSC Exams
SSC Selection Post Exam Pattern 2021
Staff Selection Commission will conduct a computer-based test for SSC Selection Post which consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. Have a look at the table below that shows the exam pattern to Selection Posts:
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Max. Marks|
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be 100 MCQ for 2 marks each.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes (1 hour) and 80 minutes for the candidates belonging to scribes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The level of questions will be as per the educational qualification required for the post.
- Qualifying the test candidates will be called for Document Verification according to the vacancies released on a particular category of post:
(a) In the ratio of 1:20, up to 5 vacancies for any category.
(b) In the ratio of 1:10, more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, minimum 100.
SSC Selection Post Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
- UR: 35%
- OBC/ EWS : 30%
- Other categories: 25%
SSC Selection Post Skill Test Pattern 2021
Skill Tests will be conducted only for certain posts, based on the requirement of the posts.
There are different types of Skill tests, like:
- Typing Test,
- Data Entry Test,
- Computer Proficiency Test, etc.
Skill Test (wherever applicable) will be conducted only for those candidates whose documents and certificates are found in order.
It is to be noted that the Skill Test is just qualifying in nature and won’t be considered for final selection.
- Also, Check – SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2021 PDF
SSC Selection Post Document Verification 2021
Those candidates who qualify for the Written test (computer-based) will be called for further selection process i.e. document verification. A call letter will be generated for the candidates to appear in the document verification on the official websites.
Candidates will have to provide the following documents for the selection process:
- Matriculation/class 12th passing certificate.
- Graduation certificates.
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates.
- PwD certificates, if applicable.
- Ex-Servicemen certificates.
- Certification for candidates who seek age relaxation.
- NOC for Government employees.
- Candidates who changed their names after matriculation must show valid certification.
- Other documents are mentioned in the DV call letter.
SSC Selection Post Solved Question Papers PDF
Here we have attached the SSC Selection Post Previous Year Question Papers PDF with the answer key. These question papers are being provided the candidates who have appeared for the previous year exams. We would like to thank each and everyone for sending their answer key or response sheet with us.
SSC Selection Post Question Paper 2020 PDF: Matric Level
SSC Selection Post Question Paper 2020 PDF: Higher Secondary Level
SSC Selection Post Question Paper 2020 PDF: Graduation Level
SSC Selection Post Question Papers 2019 PDF: Matric Level
SSC Selection Post Question Paper 2019 PDF: Higher Secondary Level
SSC Selection Post Question Paper 2019 PDF: Graduation Level
SSC Selection Post Question Papers 2017 PDF: Matric Level
SSC Selection Post Question Paper 2017 PDF: Higher Secondary Level
SSC Selection Post Question Paper 2017 PDF: Graduation Level
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Benefits of Solving the SSC Selection Post Previous Year Paper
There are numerous benefits of solving the SSC Previous Year Paper. Some of them are:
- After you are done with studying a topic, you can select the topic-related questions from the previous year’s paper. This will help you to realize the types of questions that can be expected in the exam.
- You get to know all the important topics that have high weightage in the exam.
- Practicing questions from the SSC Selection Post previous years paper exercises your mind for better retention of the studied information.
- Practicing more questions will give you an idea of the application of formulas.
- With all the benefits of solving the SSC Selection Post previous year question papers mentioned above, we strongly recommend the SSC aspirants to utilize these to the fullest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many stages are there in SSC Selection Post 2021?
Ans. – The selection process of the SSC Selection Post consists of two stages i.e a written test(CBT) and document verification.
Q. What is the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Dates 2021-22?
Ans. – As per the official notification, SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exams will be conducted in January/February 2022.
Q. Is there any negative marking in SSC Selection Post Exam?
Ans. – There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer.
Q. From where can I get the SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers PDF?
Ans. – You can download the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Papers PDF from this page.