UPSC NDA Question Paper 2021 PDF & Answer Key Download: The Union Public Service Commission has successfully conducted the UPSC NDA Exams 2021 on 18th April 2021. The NDA exam consists of 2 papers. Paper I – Mathematics which is conducted for 120 marks and Paper-II- General Ability Test which is conducted for 150 Marks.
The exam was conducted for 400 vacancies. Candidates who will clear the NDA 1 2021 exam will be facing the SSB interview at one of the selection boards. In this article, you will get UPSC NDA Question Paper 2021 PDF & UPSC NDA Answer Key 2021 PDF.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
UPSC NDA Question Paper 2021 PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||UPSC NDA Exams 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Purpose||For admission to National Defence Academy (NDA) and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)|
|UPSC NDA Exam Dates 2021||18 April 2021|
|Time Duration||Five hours (Mathematics: 2 ½ hours, General Ability Test (GAT): 2 ½ hours)|
UPSC NDA Exam Analysis 2021
|Category||Number Of Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|Mathematics||55-65||Moderate to Difficult|
|General Ability Test||100-110||Moderate|
|Overall||155-175 (Out Of 270 Questions)||Moderate|
- The paper was conducted in offline mode at selected examination centers across different cities.
- The overall difficulty level of the Mathematics paper was easy to moderate. Questions were basically formula-based.
- The maximum number of questions were asked from Trigonometry, Algebra, Arithmetic Progression and Geometric Progression, Matrics, Circle, Determinants, etc.
- There was a negative marking of 1/3rd marks for wrong answers.
UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability Test||150||600|
- The exam is conducted for 900 marks.
- The exam consists of 2 papers.
- The duration of each paper is 150 minutes.
- Also, Check – UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
NDA 1 2021 Paper Pattern: Subject-wise distribution of marks
|History, Freedom Movement, etc.||60|
|Current Events and Defence Specific||52|
UPSC NDA 2021 Question Papers PDF
Here we have shared the official UPSC NDA Paper 1 Question Paper PDF. These question papers are being provided by the candidates who have appeared for the exam on 18 April 2021. We would like to thank them for It.
You can download these files by clicking on the links given below:
How to download UPSC NDA Answer Key 2021?
- Step 1: Click on the directed link provided below.
- Step 2: The answer key page will now open.
- Step 3: Click on the Mathematics/GAT links which will be provided besides National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021 exam.
- Step 4: A pdf file will open, download the UPSC NDA Answer key 2021.
- Step 5: Alternatively, Go to the UPSC official website
- Step 6: Click the ‘Examination’ tab
- Step 7: Repeat all the steps from 2 to step 4 to download UPSC NDA answer key 2021.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
UPSC NDA Exams 2021 Important Dates
|Notification||30-Dec-2020||The complete schedule along with other details was released.|
|Application form||30-Dec-2020||Registrations for the recruitment exam had started on this date.|
|Last date to apply||19-Jan-2021||Candidates could submit their application forms online.|
|Application withdrawal||27-Jan-2021 to 02-Feb-2021||The facility to withdraw the application form of NDA was made available online.|
|Admit card||26-Mar-2021||All registered candidates have been issued admit cards for the exam.|
|Written exam||18-Apr-2021||The exam was conducted in two shifts: morning and afternoon across 41 cities spread throughout the country.|
|Declaration of written result||June 2021||The result of the written exam is declared online and displays the roll numbers of shortlisted candidates.|
|SSB Interview||July to Sept 2021||SSB Interview is conducted for the shortlisted candidates of written exam in two stages.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. From where can I download the UPSC NDA Question Paper 2021 PDF?
Ans. – You can download It from www.examstocks.com.
Q. Is there any negative marking in UPSC NDA Exams?
Ans. – Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
Q. What was the difficulty level of the NDA (I) 2021 exam?
Ans. – The difficulty level of the NDA (I) 2021 paper was moderate.
Q.Where can I find NDA answer key 2021?
Ans. – You can download It from the link given in this article.