Download 300+ SSC MTS 2019 GK Questions & Answers PDF: Staff Selection Commission had conducted the SSC MTS Tier 1 exam 2019 from 02nd August to 22nd August 2019. 300+ SSC MTS 2019 GK Questions & Answers PDF is available here to download. We have already provided you with SSC MTS Question Paper 2019 PDF.
Many aspirants were asking for SSC MTS GK Compilation PDF. So In this article we are going to provide you 300+ SSC MTS 2019 GK Questions & Answers PDF, which is going to be helpful for upcoming exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, DRDO MTS, RRB NTPC, RRC Group D and others exam as well.
Table of Contents
SSC MTS 2019 GK Questions & Answers PDF: Overview
|Article Name||300+ SSC MTS 2019 GK Questions & Answers PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC MTS Exams 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Date 2019||02nd August to 22nd August 2019|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Answer Key Date 2019||06th September 2019|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Descriptive Exam Date 2019||24th November 2019|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Dates 2021||05th to 20th October 2021|
|Mode Of Examination||Online|
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2021
Here we have shared complete SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2021 in the table given below:
|Subject||No. Of Questions/Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/25|
- The exam is of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Each question carries one mark for correct answer.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be in both languages i.e in English & Hindi.
- Those candidates who qualify for the paper I will be eligible for Paper-II.
SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates who will qualify in the tier 1 exam of SSC MTS Recruitment, have to appear for SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam.
|Time Duration||30 Minutes (45 Minutes for VH/PH)|
- SSC MTS Tier II 2021 is a descriptive paper.
- It will be in pen and paper mode.
- You have to write anyone of either Essay or Letter.
- Total marks in SSC MTS Descriptive Exam 2019 is 50.
- Students have to write their paper in 30 minutes. (40 Minutes for PH)
- The Exam will be conducted in the regional headquarters.
- Follow the proper sequence of writing (Don’t write conclusion at the begining).
- Introduction and conclusion are very Important in your essay. Introduction should be catchy and should be related with the subject of essay.
300+ SSC MTS 2019 GK Questions & Answers
Here we have attached General Awareness question and answers asked in SSC MTS Tier 1 Exams 2019:
1. Which article of Indian constitution deals with discrimination against any Indian citizen on various grounds? – Article 15
2. Silver Fiber Revolution is associated to: Cotton
3. The Indian Standard Time is calculated from the clock tower of ______. – Mirzapur
4. Who among the first Indian woman to swim across the English Channel? – Arati Saha
5. The name of UTI Bank was changed to ______ in 2007. Axis Bank
6. Which party government announced the formation of a second backward classes commission in 1978? – Janata Party
7. Who is the writer of ‘Becoming’? – Michelle Obama
8. Blue jay or Indian Roller is the state bird of how many Indian states? – 4
9. The upper part of the respiratory tract is provided with small hair-like structures called ______. – Cilia
10. Is declared as world heritage site by UNESCO in 2018? The Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensem-bles of Mumbai
11. Which gas causes explosion in coal mines? Methane
12. What is the contribution of agriculture sector in GDP of India in 2017-18? – 0.171
13. Pin Valley National Park is situated in: Himachal Pradesh
14. Bhawai is a folk dance of which state? Rajasthan
15. Who is known as the father of Blue Revolution in India? Hiralal Chaudhuri
16. Dibyendu Barua is associated with which sport? Chess
17. Which NOT a nuclear power station? Ramagundam
18. When did the Quit India Movement Start? 1942
19. Which temple is built by Rastrakutas Dynasty? Kailash Temple
20. In which field ‘Saraswati Samman’ award is given? Literature
21. Name the Indian sprinter who won the gold medal in women’s 100m in World Universiade, 30th Summer University Games held in Naples, Italy? – Dutee Chand
22. _________ is the study of ancient plants, like mosses, that grow in moist, humid environments. – Bryology
23. Which committes recommended inclusion of fundamental duties? Swaran Singh Committee
24. Who became the Nawab of Bengal after Alivardi Khan? Siraj-ud-Daulah
25. Who among was popularly known as the ‘parrot of India’? Amīr Khosrow
26. Who among the tennis player has won the most Slam tournament titles (as of January 2019)? – Grand Serena Williams
27. Book ‘A brief history of time’ is written by Stephen Hawking
28. Anna Rajam Malhotra who died in 2018 was: First female Indian IAS officer
29. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) does not transact the business of which State Government? – Jammu and Kashmir
30. Vyas Samman 2018 conferred to: Leeladhar Jagudi
31. Which writs provides a remedy for a person who has been unlawfully held in prison? – Habeas Corpus
32. The Dargah of Sheikh Khwaja Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki is located in: Delhi
33. Who among the became country’s Vice President twice? Sarvapalli RadhaKrishnan
34. Kishtwar National Park is located in: Jammu and Kashmir
35. Who was the President of Congress during Belgaum Summit of Congress in 1924? M.K. Gandhi
36. With reference to the steel plants in India, which pairs is correct? Salem – Tamil Nadu
37. Who is referred to as Dhing Express? Hima Das
38. Is NOT a related to fundamental rights? Right to property
39. Gir National Park is situated in: Gujarat
40. Fiscal Policy is formulated by ______ in India. Finance Ministry
41. Who among is NOT associated to the Mughal empire? Sher Shah Suri
42. Muga silk is associated to which states of India? Assam
43. Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize for: Theory of photoelectric effect
44. Graphene is: Allotrope of Carbon
45. Which disease is caused by virus? Rubella
46. Kumbh Mela is NOT held at: Puri
47. Which richest in Vitamin C? Amla
48. In which reference of Indian Dance forms found? Natya Shashtra
49. When was the Indian National Flag adopted? 22 July, 1947
50. Which river falls in Arabian Sea? Indus
You will find more questions in the ppd provided below. Download the PDF and practice well before appearing for the exam. Happy learning.
SSC GK Question And Answers PDF
Here we have attached General Awareness Question And Answers Compilation pdfs of SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, DRDO MTS of previous year papers.
|SSC GK Compilation PDF||Download Link|
|SSC CHSL 2016 Gk Questions & Answers PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Gk Questions & Answers PDF||Download PDF|
|General Awareness Questions Asked In SSC CHSL 2018 PDF||Download PDF|
|GS Questions asked in SSC CGL Exams 2018 All Shifts||Download PDF|
|DRDO MTS General Awareness PDF||Download PDF|