The staff selection commission conducts SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Exam every year to recruit candidates through SSC MTS Recruitment. The exam is conducted in two stages Tier 1 and Tier 2, first one is a computer-based test and the second one is a descriptive test. SSC MTS Question Paper 2019 PDF is available here to download in Hindi and English language.
SSC MTS is a central-level government job. Multi-Tasking Staff is a general central service Group ‘C’ non-gazetted, non-ministerial post which falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800. The take-home salary of MTS ranges between Rs.18,000 – 22,000 /month (approx).
SSC MTS Question Paper 2019 PDF
|Name Of The Exam||SSC MTS Exams 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level Competitive Exam|
|Time Duration||1 hours|
|Negative Marking||¼ marks|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates 2021||05 October 2021 to 02 November 2021|
SSC MTS Exam 2018 was held between 02nd August to 22nd August 2019 in Computer Based Test Mode. In this post, we are going to share SSC MTS Question Paper 2019 in Pdf format.
This post will include all shifts question paper of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Tier 1 Exam 2018 in Hindi and English Language.
Attempting SSC MTS Question Paper will help aspirants to figure out their week zone and topics according to the syllabus of Multi Tasking Staff Examination.
Important – You are requested to send the pdf of your answer key or response sheet at email@example.com for the compilation of the SSC MTS Question Paper 2019 PDF of all shifts for access to everyone. Your name and details will be hidden and privacy will be maintained
SSC MTS Recruitment Selection Procedure
SSC Multitasking Staff Exam is conducted in 2 stages:
- Stage 1 –Written exam
- Stage 2 – Descriptive exam
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
- Paper – I will have Objective Type MCQs only.
- The exam will be in both languages i.e in English & Hindi.
- Paper-II is of qualifying nature and will only test your elementary skills.
- Those candidates who qualify the paper I will be eligible for Paper-II.
- Also, Check – 300+ SSC MTS 2019 GK Questions & Answers PDF
Why should you attempt this SSC MTS Question Paper?
Solving or attempting SSC MTS Question Paper is being advised by all, and experts urge students to always solve the previous year /expected/question paper, to gain command over the subject because of the below-mentioned advantages/benefits.
- Self-performance Analysis – After you attempt this SSC MTS Question paper, you will get an in-depth analysis of your performance, helping you clearly understand your strong and weaker sections.
- Time Management Skills – To attempt the SSC MTS Question paper you need to manage time skillfully. While solving this question paper strictly adhere to a timeline to improve your speed with accuracy.
- Understanding Exam Pattern – Solving this expected question paper will help you know the SSC MTS Exam pattern and the types of questions asked.
- Figure Out Important & Scoring Topics – While solving the SSC MTS Question Paper, you will be able to understand the scoring topics. The paper pattern and types of questions asked in the exam.
- Also, Check – SSC MTS Descriptive Question Paper 2019 PDF
SSC MTS Solved Question Papers PDF
|Date||SHIFT – I||SHIFT – II||SHIFT – III|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the salary of SSC MTS?
Ans. – It is a non-ministerial post with pay band 1(5200 – 20200) + the Grade Pay of 1800 rupees.
Q. What is the duty of MTS?
Ans. – MULTI-TASKING STAFF The duties would broadly include: a) Physical Maintenance of records of the Section. General cleanliness & keep of the Sectional Unit. Carrying of files & other papers within the building. Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.
Q. Is the SSC MTS exam conducted every year?
Ans. – SSC or Staff Selection Commission conducts Multi-Tasking Staff Exam (MTS) every year.
Q. From where can I download SSC MTS Previous Year Papers PDF?
Ans. – You can download SSC MTS Previous Question Paper PDF from examstocks.com.