66th BPSC Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key Download: 66th BPSC Prelims Exam 2020 was conducted on 27 December 2020. The overall level of the 66th BPSC Exam was easy to moderate. Here we are providing you the 66th BPSC Prelims Exam Question Paper 2020 PDF of Set A, B, C & D with 66th BPSC Answer Key 2020 PDF.
There were 150 objective type questions from general studies (GS) that had to be answered within three hours, out of which, 30 questions were from science, 35-45 from current affairs, 28-30 from history, 14 from geography, 16-18 from issues related to, 9-10 questions from the polity, and 10 from maths.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
66th BPSC Question Paper 2020 PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||66th BPSC Prelims Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|66th BPSC Exam Date 2020||27 December 2020|
|Time Duration||Three hours|
|66th BPSC Answer Key Date 2021||To be announced soon*|
66th BPSC Exam Analysis 2020 Subject-wise
In the 66th BPSC prelims question paper, the maximum weightage is given to Polity, General Science, History, and Current Affairs. The detailed subject wise analysis follows:
|Subject||No. of questions||Difficulty Level|
|History||25||Moderate to Difficult|
|Geography||9||Easy to Moderate|
|Polity||7||Moderate to difficult|
|Economy||13||Easy to Moderate|
|Environment & Ecology||3||Easy to Moderate|
|General Science||28||Easy to Moderate|
|Current Affairs (National + International)||33||Easy to Moderate|
|Bihar History||7||Easy to Moderate|
|Bihar Geography||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Bihar Economy||4||Easy to Moderate|
|Bihar Polity||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Bihar Current Affairs||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Aptitude & Reasoning||10||Easy to Moderate|
|Total Questions||150||Overall Difficulty Level|
- Also, Check – 65th BPSC Question Paper 2019 With Answer Key PDF
66th BPSC Solved Question Paper 2020 PDF
- Dual System of governance of Bengal was enforced by?
- Who among the following participated in the Parliament of Religions held in Chicago in 1893?
- Who established the Swaraj Party in 1923?
- Who wrote Neel Darpan?
- The Battle of Wandiwash was fought by the British against?
- Kol Mutiny took place in which area?
- For how many days did Dandi March last?
- Pietra Dura is related to which of the following?
- Which Mughal Emperor established karkhanas for paintings?
- Which was the first capital of mahajanpada Magadh?
- The largest Island of Japan in terms of area is?
- Greenland is part of which of the following countries?
- Which country has recorded the highest annual gold output in 2019?
- Which of the following Continents has the highest number of countries?
- Which of the following coffee-growing areas is not in Karnataka?
- Which of the following districts of India is the largest in terms of a geographical area?
- Which of the following Articles is related to the establishment of ECI?
- Who is the head of NCW?
- What is meant by the rule of law?
- Which Article gives the list of 29 functions to be performed by the Panchayati Raj Institutions?
- When was the Citizenship (Amendment) Act passed?
- Which of the following is not an objective of food management in India?
- Which country is India’s top trading partner in 2019-20?
- Which of the following is related to the Bharatmala project?
- Ease of doing business report
- PM-KUSUM scheme
- The radiations used in the treatment of muscle ache are?
- on heating the resistance of semiconductor?
- Light Year is a unit of?
- Which of the following does not change when light travels from one medium to another?
- The velocity of Electromagnetic waves is?
- The highest viscosity among the following is of?
- Milk is a poor source of?
- Limewater is turned milky by?
Current Affairs (National + International)
- Who has been appointed by BCCI as the head of ALl India women’s selection committee?
- Who has won the Women’s singles US Open Tennis tournament,2020?
- Which cricketer along with M.S. Dhoni announced retirement from international cricket on 15th August 2020?
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the national school of drama recently?
- Who has been selected for the Nobel Peace prize, 2020?
- How many Indian beaches have been selected for the blue flag certification?
- Which Arab State has started the first Nuclear Power Plant?
- Who spearheaded the 1857 revolt in Bihar?
- Swami Shahjanand was related to?
- Which of the following was the Gandhiji’s first Satyagrah Movement?
- Who drew Gandhiji’s attention towards Indigo Peasants in Champaran?
- Which company established its factory in 1632 at Patna?
- Where was the first Congress session in Bihar held?
- Which of the following rivers flowing in Bihar is a north-flowing river?
- Piedmont Swamp Soil is found only in which of the following districts of Bihar?
- In which of the following pairs of Administrative Divisions of Bihar Ganga river does not flow?
- Which of the following pairs of tribe and district is not correctly matched?
- Seven resolves of the Bihar government?
- The per capita Net State Domestic Product at constant prices for Bihar?
- Industry and location in Bihar
- When was Bihar established?
- Who was the first CM of Bihar?
- Ram Vilas Paswan started his political journey from which party?
Bihar Current Affairs
- Satat Jivikoparjan Yojna of Bihar
- Krishi Karman Award to Bihar
- When did ECI issue a Press note for the general election of Bihar?
- “Ghar tak Fibre” scheme
BPSC 66th CCE Prelims 2020 Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percent||Minimum Qualifying Marks (out of 150)|
|Extremely Backward Class – EBC||34%||51|
How Download 66th BPSC Answer Key 2020 PDF?
- Firstly, you need to get the official web portal of BPSC and which is mentioned on this page.
- You should find the links which are related to BPSC 66th Prelims Paper Solution.
- Now, you can show the BPSC 66th CCE Answer Key & Paper Solution Set Wise on your screen.
- You have to tap on the arrow section at the left side of the PDF and the PDF of the candidate will be downloaded now.
- Also, Check – Indian Army Rally Bihar 2021 District Wise Army Bharti
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
66th BPSC Expected Cut-Off 2020
The 66th BPSC Expected Cut-Off Marks 2020 which is mentioned here is predicted by Dr. M Rahman. He is a teacher who runs a coaching center – Adamya Aditi Gurukool for govt jobs coaching in Patna.
According to Dr. M Rahman, the 66th BPSC Cut-Off 2020 will be as following:
|Category||Expected Cut-Off Marks|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to Download 66th BPSC Prelims Question Paper?
Ans. – The above link is given to download 66th BPSC Prelims, Question Paper.
Q. How many years of BPSC Prelims Question Paper need to solve?
Ans. – Candidate refers to the at least last 8-10 years of BPSC Prelims question papers.
Q. How many vacancies will be filled through BPSC 66th CCE Exam?
Ans. – BPSC 66th CCE exam will fill a total of 731 vacancies.
Q. Where can I download 66th BPSC Answer Key 2020?
Ans. – You can download 66th BPSC answer key 2020 from this page.