SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key: Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted SSC Stenographer Exams 2020 from 22 to 24 December 2020. SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020 PDF for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2019 has been released by SSC on 31 December 2020.
The result for SSC Stenographer Examination 2019-20 will release on 09 April 2021. In this article, we are going to provide you SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key in Hindi and English language. You can download these PDFs from the links given below.
Table of Contents
SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2020 PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam
|SSC Stenographer Exams 2019-20
|Name Of The Organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|SSC Steno Exam Dates 2020
|22 to 24 December 2020
|SSC Steno Answer Key Date 2020
|31 December 2020
|SSC Stenographer Result Dates 2021
|09 April 2021
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2020
|Number of Questions
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|English Language & Comprehension
- The exam is of objective type multiple-choice questions.
- SSC Steno Exams are conducted in online computer-based mode.
- The total time duration for the exam is 2 hours i.e 120 minutes.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Also, Check – SSC Stenographer Exam Analysis 2020
How to Download the SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2019-20?
The candidates need to follow the simple steps given below in order to download the SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2019-20:
- Step 1: Click on the direct link provided. You will be redirected to the page with Answer Key
- Step 2: Enter user ID and password as prompted on the page.
- Step 3: SSC Stenographer Answer key 2020 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Step 4: You can download the PDF by clicking on the download button on the top right corner of the page.
- Step 5: You can also take out printouts of the answer key for future reference.
- Step 6: You can check the answer key to calculate your marks.
- Also, Check – Delhi Police Constable Question Paper 2020 PDF
How to Calculate marks from SSC Stenographer Answer Key?
Candidates must be aware of the process on how to calculate the marks from the answer key given.
- The total number of questions asked in the Computer-based online test (CBT) is 200 for 200 marks
- The total marks for each correct answer are 1.
- 0.25 negative marks for an incorrect answer
- Total number of marks = 1* Total number of correct answers – 0.25* Total number of incorrect answers.
- Also, Check – SSC CPO Question Paper 2020 PDF Download
SSC Stenographer Solved Question Paper 2020 PDF
Here we have attached all shifts SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2019 PDF in Hindi & English language. The exam was conducted in a total of 6 shifts from 22 to 24 December 2020. These PDFs are official answer key or response sheet.
We would like to thank each and every aspirant who has shared their answer key with us. Keep Sharing, Keep Learning.
You can download these PDFs by clicking on the links provided below:
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
Benefits of SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Papers
It is very important for candidates to refer to SSC Steno Previous Year Papers while preparing for the exam. Let us have a look at the importance of solving SSC Steno Previous Papers.
- Firstly, the SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers will help in knowing different types of questions that can appear in the exam.
- Candidates can improve their speed and know how to manage time during the exam.
- According to experts, most of the questions usually keep repeating from previous year’s exams. So solving previous year papers will be of great help.
- Solving SSC Steno Question Papers will let candidates where they go wrong and how to improve in those areas.
- Candidates will also understand the difficulty level of the exam.
- The more question papers a candidate will solve, the better they get at the preparation of the exam.
- You can come across the same questions asked in different ways. In this way, you can be ready for attempting various types of questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are the SSC Stenographer Previous year question papers free of cost?
Ans. – Yes, all the SSC Stenographer Previous Year Tier I Question Papers are free of cost.
Q. How many questions are there for SSC Stenographer Tier I Previous Year Paper?
Ans. – There are 200 questions in SSC Stenographer Previous Year Paper for Tier 1 for Grade C and D.
Q. What sections will be there in the SSC Stenographer Question paper or SSC Stenographer Exam Paper for Grade C & D?
Ans. – You will get the following sections in the SSC Stenographer Tier I previous year papers: General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Comprehension, General Knowledge, and General Awareness.
Q. From where can I download SSC Stenographer Question Papers PDF?
Ans. – You can download the SSC Stenographer Question Papers PDF from this page.