B.Ed Entrance Exam Model Question Paper PDF in Hindi: B.Ed Entrance Exam is a most common exam to recruit teachers in india. This exam is conducted by almost every state government every year. Every year lakhs of students fill this form and appear in the entrance examination. B.Ed Common Entacne Exam is to be conducted by many states this year too.
If you have filled the B.Ed Entrance Exam form and are looking for B.Ed Entrance Exam Model Question Paper, then I tell you that you have come to the right place.In this article we are going to share you B.Ed Entrance Exam Model Question Paper PDF in Hindi. You are advise to practice it and make a right direction to your preparation.
B.Ed Entrance Exams: Overview
There is some minimum educational qualification for appearing in B.Ed Entrance Exam. For those students who see their future as a teacher, B.Ed Entrance Exam is a golden opportunity to fulfill their dreams.
We have provided below syllabus, educational qualification of B.Ed Entrance Exam as well as previous year papers. We hope you like this section.
|B.Ed Entrance Exam Model Question Paper PDF|
|Exam Name||B.Ed Common Entrance Test(CET)|
|Organised By||State Government|
|Total Time Duraration||2 Hour|
|No. Of Marks||120|
B.Ed Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper PDF
B.Ed Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper PDF is also available here to download. If you wanted to practice B.Ed Previous year paper then you can download this by the link given below.Previous year paper is very helpful in preparation of any exam. That is why in our advice, you should also practice previous year paper along with modal paper and score well in exam.
B.Ed Common Entrance Test(CET) Educational Qualification.
The B.Ed. degree course is mandatory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools in India. National Council for Teacher Education is a statutory body that regulates courses in teaching in India.
The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) form a recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.
This means that the candidate should be graduated with minimum 50% marks.
B.Ed. CET Exam Syllabus
1. General English Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
2. Gneral Hindi
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
3. Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Syllogism (युक्तिवाक्य)
- Statement and Arguments(कथन और तर्क)
- Statement and Assumptions (कथन और मान्यताओं)
- Statement and and Courses of
- Action Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion (व्युत्पन्न निष्कर्ष)
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning.(विश्लेषणात्मक तर्क)
4. General Awareness
- History Geography
- Question related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question.
5. Teaching-Learning Environment In School
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects.
- Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Curricular and extra curricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
- Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
Topics studied in B.Ed.
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
B.Ed Entrance Exam Model Question Paper PDF
You can download the B.Ed Entrance Exam Model Question Paper PDF through the link given below. Let me tell you that this paper is going to be very useful in getting good score in B.Ed Entrance Exams. You will get the PDF of B.Ed Entrance Exam Model Question Paper in Hindi Language.
We hope you have liked this model paper’s PDF. Please give your important suggestions and advice in the comment box. If you are preparing any exam then you can download previous year papers and their study material through our website.
- B.Ed Entrance Exam Model Question Paper PDF in Hindi (Paper-1)
- B.Ed Entrance Exam Model Question Paper PDF in Hindi (Paper-2)
- Bihar B.Ed Cet Question Paper 2020 PDF Download
- Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Solved Paper PDF Download
- Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- Bihar B.Ed. CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
- Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Notification -Application Form