UPPSC Computer Operator Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has successfully conducted UPPSC Computer Operator Exams 2019 on 23rd August 2020. Candidates who have appeared for the exam are waiting for UPPSC Computer Assistant exam Answer Key 2020 PDF.
In this article we are going to provide you the exact UPPSC Computer Operator Question Paper 2020 PDF & UPPSC Computer Operator Answer Key 2020 PDF. UPPSC will publish the Computer Assistant Answer Key on official website likely within seven days of examination.
UPPSC Computer Operator Question Paper PDF: Overview
|Name Of The Exam||UPPSC Computer Operator Exams 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|UPPSC Computer Operator Exam date 2020||23rd August 2020|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Negative Marking||1/3 for each wrong answer|
|Status||Question Paper Available|
UPPSC Computer Assistant Exam Analysis 2020
- Across all examination centres a proper sanitization was observed.
- Following the guidelines of Ministry of Home Affairs, social distancing was observed at examination centres.
- Students were allowed wearing face masks and hand sanitizers.
- For avoiding the rush at examination centres, students were allowed entry at 11.00 am.
- The Computer Assistant examination proposed in Prayagraj and Lucknow held successfully.
- Computer Assistant examination began at 12.00 pm and concluded at 1.30 pm.
- Questions being asked in the Computer Assistant question paper are of Matriculation level, as defined the examination syllabus.
- Also, Check – Uttar Pradesh GK Handwritten Notes PDF
UPPSC Computer Operator Exam Pattern 2020
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Mental Ability||25||25|
- The exam was conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates were given OMR sheet to fill their answer.
- Each question that you have correctly answered will carry 1 mark.
- There was negative marking of 0.33 for each wrong answer.
- Candidates should score 40% marks to clear the exam.
- Selected candidates in the written exam will be called for Hindi Typing Test.
- Also, Check – UP Police SI Solved Question Papers PDF
UPPSC Computer Operator Question Paper 2020 PDF
The UPPSC Computer Operator Assistant Question Paper 2020 PDF is provided by aspirants who have appeared for the exam on 23rd August 2020. We would like to thank the aspirants who have shared their question paper with us.
You can download the official question paper pdf by clicking on the link provided below:
UPPSC Computer Assistant Answer Key 2020 PDF
- The two religious conferences were held by King Harshvardhana at – Kannauj and Prayagraj
- Who was the organizer of Revold act 1857 in Bihar – Kunwar Singh
- Famous Dandi March started on – 12 March 1930
- What was the real name of Noorjahan the Begum of Jahangir – Merunishha
- Great Himalayan is also known as – Himadri
- Sahayak River of the river Ganga – Son river
- Kerala Port is also known as – Malabar Port
- Panchbhadra Lake is in – Rajasthan
- Which one city is not located on the bank of Denyub River – Bukharest
- Which strait divides Asia from North America – Baring
- Indian born economist who won the Nobel in year 2019 – Abhijit Banerjee.
How To Download UPPSC Computer Assistant Answer Key PDF?
Candidates can follow these steps to download UPPSC Computer Operator Answer Key PDF:
- Visit the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now click on the ‘Notification’ section.
- Again click on the “Download Answer key.”
- Fill up your credentials.
- Click on submit button.
- UPPSC Computer Assistant Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download UPPSC Computer Operator Answer Key PDF & match your answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
When was UPPSC Computer Assistant Exam 2020 conducted?
Ans. – UPPSC Computer Operator exam 2020 was conducted on 23rd August 2020.
What was the exam mode of UPPSC Computer Operator exam 2020?
Ans. – UPPSC Computer Operator exam 2020 was conducted offline in pen and paper mode.
What was the time duration for this exam?
Ans. – The time duration for UPPSC Computer Operator exam was 1 hour 30 minutes.
What is the next process after the written exam?
Ans. – Candidates will be called for typing test after qualifying written exam.