BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) recruits various candidates through BPSC exams to fill up vacancies in the state administration. The BPSC Prelims Re-Exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on 30 September 2022. Candidates can download the 67th BPSC Prelims Paper 2022 pdf after the exam.
Aspirants preparing for the upcoming exam must download and solve the BPSC previous year question paper pdf. It will help you understand the exam’s demand and provide insight into the best way to prepare for the 67th BPSC Exam 2022.
BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF: Highlights
|Exam Name||BPSC Combined Competitive Exam|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Exam Level||State PCS Exams|
|67th BPSC Prelims Exam Date 2022||08 May 2022|
30 September (Re-Exam)
|67th BPSC Mains Exam Date 2022||29, 30, and 31 December 2022|
BPSC Exam Pattern 2022
The BPSC exam is divided into three stages Prelims, Mains, and Interview exam. Each stage is qualifying in nature. Students have to pass the cut-off marks in the first exam for qualifying in the next stages.
Here is the BPSC exam pattern in detail mentioned below:
67th BPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
- The questions will be objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- BPSC Prelims is qualifying in nature.
- The time allotted for the exam is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking in the BPSC Prelims exam.
- All the questions will be available in English and Hindi.
67th BPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||100||3 hours|
|General Studies I||300||3 hours|
|General Studies II||300||3 hours|
|Optional Paper||300||3 hours|
|Total||900 marks||3 hours for each paper|
- The BPSC mains exam consists of 4 papers such as GS 1, GS 2, General Hindi, and Optional.
- Each paper will get 3 hours maximum time to complete the exam.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
BPSC Interview Test
Those students who will qualify for the mains exam will be called for the interview screening process before final selection.
- Also, Check – BSSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper PDF
BPSC Solved Question Papers PDF
As per the demand of many aspirants, we are providing you with BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF with Answer keys in Hindi & English. We have provided all question papers of BPSC Prelims & Mains Exams conducted till now.
Below given is the direct link to download the BPSC Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF:
BPSC Prelims Previous Year Papers PDF
Also, Check – BPSC Cut Off Marks PDF Category Wise & Previous Year
Download BPSC Mains Question Paper PDF
Download BPSC Optional Question Paper PDF
65th BPSC Mains Optional Paper PDF
64th BPSC Mains Optional Paper PDF
- Also, Check – BPSC Practice Set PDF
Benefits of BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
This BPSC Previous Year Paper with Solution in PDF format will give you a variety of questions to brainstorm your mind for increasing your BPSC exam preparation.
Following are the benefits of solving BPSC Previous Year Questions PDF:
- It gives you an idea of your exam preparation and study accordingly.
- You will get to know how to solve and approach different kinds of questions.
- Boosts your time management skills.
- The BPSC Previous Paper questions will help you to increase your solving capability.
- It also helps you to evaluate your performance and work on it before proceeding towards the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions are asked in BPSC Question Paper?
BPSC Prelims question paper consists of one GS paper with 150 objective-type questions.
Do BPSC repeat questions?
Try to solve as many BPSC question papers as possible to score well because most of the questions are either repeated or related.
Is there any negative marking in BPSC?
In the BPSC Prelims exam, there is no negative marking.
From where can I download BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF?
You can download BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF In Hindi & English from the above-given link.