Those who are preparing for the Airforce Group Y Exam and looking at Air Force Group Y Previous Year Paper PDF with Answers then they have come to the right place
As you know that previous year papers play an important role in the preparation for any exam. In such a situation, we are going to provide you with the previous year question papers for this exam. You can easily download it through this article.
Table of Contents
Airforce Y Group Paper PDF
Aspirants, we have already discussed the Exam pattern and syllabus of the Indian Air Force Agniveer. Through this article, you will get important information about this exam along with AIF Group Y Question Paper.
Air Force Group Y Previous Year Paper
Let us tell the students that the selection in Indian Air Force Group Y is done on the basis of four stages. These stages include Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Fitness Test, and Final Achievement List.
The candidate who wants to serve in Air Force Group Y, he/she will have to clear all the stages. Some more information is mentioned below regarding this vacancy.
Air Force Group Y Selection Process
Airforce Group Y is a very popular post among the youth. The selection of this post is done through the following steps.
- Written test
- Physical Fitness test
- Medical test
- Final Merit List
The complete process of selection in Airforce Group Y
- Eligible candidates have to face a written examination first.
- Two subjects were asked in the written test which are English, and Raga (reasoning and general awareness).
- After this examination, the physical fitness test will be conducted which consists of 4 activities:
- 1.6 km run in less than 6.5 minutes,
- 10 push-ups,
- 10 sit-ups, and
- 20 squats.
- After this, you will have to undergo a medical test.
- Then the Airforce declares the merit list.
Airforce Group Y Exam Details
- Airforce Group Y online written test consists of 50 questions.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are given 45 minutes to solve the questions.
Airforce Group Y Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed 10+2/Intermediate/equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from Board of Education listed as CBSE member with minimum 50% marks.
- And, aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Other Eligibility For Airforce Group Y
- To be eligible for this recruitment, the candidate’s height should not be less than 152.5 cm except for IAF (P) and Auto Tech Trades.
- Minimus range for chest expansion 5 cm.
- For more details regarding post-wise eligibility, check the official notification.
Previous Year Papers of Airforce Y Group
|Air Force Gropu Y Question Paper 1|
|Air Force Gropu Y Question Paper 2|
|Air Force Gropu Y English Qeustion Paper|
Air Force Group Y Previous Year Papers Benefits
- It is a good and accurate medium to get information about the exam pattern.
- Your time management skills can be improved by solving the previous year’s papers.
- How to save time in the exam can be learned.
- The previous year’s question helps you to identify your weak points.
- You can also know the difficulty level of the question by solving previous year’s papers.
- Most of the questions are being asked from the topic, you can guess it.
- Most importantly, you can conclude how your preparation is going.
How to Prepare for Air Force Group Y Exam?
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
50 questions are asked in the Air Force Group Y exam. All the questions are multiple-choice and are related to English, reasoning, and general awareness. To prepare, candidates can take the help of practice sets available in the market or online mock tests.
It is important for the candidates to choose the right book for preparation for the Air Force Group Y exam. With a good book, one can improve their preparation.
The mock test plays an important role in the preparation of the Air Force Group Y exam. Although there are many Mock tests available online, choosing the right Mock test is essential for the candidate.
Study every day
To prepare for any exam, consistency is very important. You have to study daily for the Air Force Group Y exam. By reading a little bit every day you strengthen your preparation
Make a schedule
You can also prepare for the Air Force Group Y exam by making a schedule. In this schedule, you can mention daily study routines and time-wise topics. It will definitely help you in your preparation.
Along with Air Force Group Y exam preparation, you also have to pay attention to accuracy. Note down the wrong question and work on it.
More Free Study Materials
|Complete List Of Important Articles Of Indian Constitution PDF|
|UPSC CDS Question Paper 2023 PDF With Answer Key|
|SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2022 PDF All Shifts|
|DFCCIL Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download|