Download CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper 2020 PDF With Answer Key: Central Board Of Secondary Education has conducted the CBSE Class 10th Exam 2020 for English subject on 26th February 2020. CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper 2020 PDF With Answer Key is available here to download.
In this article we are going to provide you CBSE Class 10th English Paper Exam Analysis 2020 with student’s feedack alongwith CBSE Class 10 English Language and Literature Question Paper PDF. English Communicative and English Language & Literature started at 10:30 am and concluded at 01:30 pm.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper 2020 PDF: Overview
|Article Name||CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper 2020 PDF With Answer Key|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 10th English Paper Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 10th English Paper Exam Date 2020||26th February 2020|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number Of Questions||11|
CBSE Class 10th English Paper Exam Pattern 2020
Today’s CBSE class 10 English paper was completely based on the pattern followed in the CBSE Class 10th English Sample Paper 2020. CBSE Class 10 English question paper was of total 80 marks. There were 11 questions in the paper. All these questions were divided into three sections, i.e, A, B and C.
- Section A – Based on reading – 20 marks
- Sections B – Based on writing and grammar – 30 marks
- Section C – Based on literature – 30 marks
Comparing with previous year exams, today’s CBSE Class 10th English paper had more number of objective type questions. This was an added advantage as it is easier to attempt the objective type questions than answering the subjective type questions.
CBSE Class 10th Exam Analysis 2020: English Paper
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 10th English Paper Exam Analysis 2020, based on aspirant’s feedback and exam review.
- Section A contains two unseen passages. There are 8 objective type questions from the first passage while for the second passage four short answer questions and four objective type questions are asked.
- Section B includes 5 questions. Here first question has a choice between the letter and article writing, second question is of story writing, third includes gap filling with correct words, fourth question is based on editing and the last question has rearrangement of words to make correct sectences.
- Section C includes four questions based on the chapters of English textbooks – First Flight and Footprints without Feet. There are questions of different formats like objective type questions, short answer and long answer type questions.
For students It was an easy paper. However, few students found the long answer questions in section C to be a little difficult. Overall feedback of students is as follows:
- Difficulty level of CBSE Class 10 English Paper 2020: Paper was easy with everything from within the CBSE Class 10 English syllabus.
- Pattern of Paper: Pattern of CBSE Class 10 English paper was same as of the latest CBSE Class 10 English sample paper.
- Questions from previous years’ question papers: Few questions in the paper were similar to that asked in previous years with slight modifications.
- Expected marks in CBSE Class 10 English Paper 2020: 65-70 marks (out of 80 marks) are easily scorable.
So, all in all, with the easy English paper, CBSE Class 10 students had a good start in their board exams for the major subjects.
CBSE Class 10th English Paper Answer Key 2020
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 10th English Paper Answer Key 2020. However the official answer key is yet to be release by the board. Check the video provided below for Answers of CBSE Class 10th English Paper:
CBSE Class 10th Question Paper 2020 PDF
Here we have attached the CBSE Class 10th Official Question Paper 2020 PDF of English Language & Literature. The CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper 2020 PDF is shared by the aspirants who have appeared for the exam.
Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for upcoming shifts of CBSE Class 10th Exam 2020.