Download CBSE Class 10th Maths Sample Paper 2020 With Solutions PDF: Central Board Of Secondary Education has already released the CBSE Class 10th Official Question Bank 2020 PDF. CBSE Class 10th Maths Sample Paper 2020 PDF With Answers is available here to download.
We have alreay provided you with CBSE Class 10th Science Question Paper 2020 PDF with solutions. In this article we are going to provide you CBSE Class 10th Mathematics Sample Paper 2020 PDF with solutions, Marking Scheme and solution hints.
CBSE Class 10th Maths Exam 2020 is going to be conducted on 12th March 2020. The question paper for same exam with answer key will be available on Examstocks right after the exam.
CBSE Class 10th Maths Sample Paper 2020 With Solutions PDF
|Article Name||CBSE Class 10th Maths Sample Paper 2020 With Solutions PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 10th Maths Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Exam Date 2020||12th March 2020|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Paper Duration||3 hours|
|Total Number Of Questions||40|
|Status||Sample Paper Released|
Here, we are providing the latest CBSE sample paper and marking scheme for Class 10 Maths (Basic) Exam 2020. Students with ‘Basic‘ Maths will get the easier version of Maths question paper which is going to be implemented for the first time from this years’ board examinations.
So, it’s essential that students thoroughly check the Basic-Maths sample paper to know that what kind of questions will be asked in the CBSE Maths Exam 2020. Students should be aware with the exam pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE 10th Maths Paper 2020.
CBSE Class 10th Maths Exam Pattern 2020
The question paper is devided into 4 sections A,B,C & D and consists total 40 questions.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks per question|
|A: Objective Type Quetsions||20 (1-20)||1|
|B: Very Short Answer Type Questions||6 (21-26)||2|
|C: Short Answer Type Questions||8 (27-34)||3|
|D: Long Answer Type Questions||6 (35-40)||4|
- The exam will be conducted offline in pen and paper mode.
- The total number of questions will be 40.
- All questions are compulsory.
- The maximum marks for the paper will be 80.
- Total time duration for the paper is 3 hours i.e 180 minutes.
- 15 Minutes of extra time will be given to read the questions.
- Use of calculators is not permitted.
CBSE Class 10th Maths Paper Marking Scheme 2020
Here, we have shared that how 5 marks are divided across different points which are necessary to derive.
- For correct ‘Given’: 1/2 mark
- For correct ‘To Prove’: 1/2 mark
- For correct ‘Construction’: 1/2 mark
- For correct ‘Figure’: 1/2 mark
- For correct ‘Proof’: 2 marks
- Total marks: 4 marks
According to the step-wise marking scheme as mentioned above, any one missed step will result in deduction of marks causing a lower score in paper. So, students must be very careful while writing their answers in CBSE exams.
Follow the CBSE marking scheme thoroughly to analyse the details of answer writing technique in CBSE Class 10 Maths exam.
There is no overall choice. However, internal choices are provided in some questions as mentioned below:
Internal choices are provided for:
- 2 questions in Section-A
- 2 questions in Section-B
- 3 questions in Section-C
- 3 questions in Section-D
Check CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Basic Sample Paper 2020:
Q 1- 10 are multiple choice questions. Select the most appropriate answer from the given options.
1. HCF of 168 and 126 is
2. Empirical relationship between the three measures of central tendency is 12
(a) 2 Mean = 3 Median – Mode
(b) 2 Mode = 3 Median – Mean
(c) Mode = 2 Mean – 3 Median
(d) 3 Median = 2Mode + Mean
3. In the given figure, if TP and TQ are tangents to a circle with centre O, so that ∠POQ = 110°, then ∠PTQ is
4. 325 can be expressed as a product of its primes as
5. One card is drawn from a well shuffled deck of 52 cards. The probability that it is black queen is
6. The sum of the zeroes of the polynomial 2×2 – 8x + 6 is
7. Which of the following is the decimal expansion of an irrational number
8. The following figure shows the graph of y = p(x), where p(x) is a polynomial in variable x. The number of zeroes of the polynomial p(x) is
9. The distance of the point P (3, –4) from the origin is
(a) 7 units
(b) 5 units
(c) 4 units
(d) 3 units
10. The mid-point of the line segment joining the points (–5, 7) and (–1, 3) is
(a) (–3, 7)
(b) (–3, 5)
(c) (–1, 5)
(d) (5, –3)
(11 – 15) Fill in the blanks:
11. The point which divides the line segment joining the points A (0, 5) and B (5, 0) internally in the ratio 2:3 is _____________.
12. The pair of lines represented by the equations 2x+y+3 = 0 and 4x+ky+6 = 0 will be parallel if value of k is ______.
If the quadratic equation x2 – 2x + k = 0 has equal roots, then value of k is ______.
13. The value of sin60o cos30o + sin30o cos60o is______.
14. Value of cos0°. cos30° . cos45°. cos60°. cos 90° is ___________.
15. The sides of two similar triangles are in the ratio 2:3, then the areas of these triangles are in the ratio ______________.
(16 – 20) Answer the following :
16. △PQR is right angled isosceles triangle, right angled at R. Find value of sin P.
If 15 cot A = 8, then find value of cosec A.
17. If area of quadrant of a circle is 38.5 cm2 then find its diameter (use π = 22/7 )
18. A dice is thrown once. Find the probability of getting a prime number.
19. In the given fig. If DE ‖ BC Find EC.
20. Find the common difference of the A.P whose first term is 12 and fifth term is 0.
To download the complete sample paper and marking scheme click on the links given below.
Latest CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Papers 2020 PDF
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Question Bank PDF||Download Link|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Sample Paper 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Solution 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Practice Paper 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Model Paper 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Practice Paper In Hindi 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Model Paper 2020 In Hindi PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Practice Paper Solution 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Model Paper Solution 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
10 Most effective tips for CBSE Board Exam Preparation
- Select the right time to start preparing for board exams.
- Good timetable and startegy will make the preparations easy.
- Sufficient time should be devoted to self study.
- Adopt best study habits to excel in board exams.
- Make a strategy to learn long answers for board exams.
- Practicing previous years’ question papers prepares you better for the upcoming challenge.
- Solve CBSE Sample Papers.
- Take regular breaks to enjoy yourself.
- Throw away the exam fear and just relax.
- Write your board exam in an appropriate way.