Download CBSE Class 10th Maths Question Paper 2020 With Solutions PDF: Central Board Of Secondary Education has successfully conducted the CBSE Class 10th Maths Exam 2020 on 12th March 2020, Thursday. CBSE Class 10th Maths Question Paper 2020 With Solutions PDF is available here to download.
We have already provided you with CBSE Class 10th Science Question Paper 2020 PDF. CBSE Class 10 Maths paper was moderately tough for the students of Standard Maths while for those who attempted Basic Maths, it was an easy paper. The CBSE Class 10 Maths Exam 2020 analysis, review and exam pattern is mentioned below.
CBSE Class 10th Maths Question Paper 2020 PDF Released
|Article Name||CBSE Class 10th Maths Question Paper 2020 With Solutions PDF|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 10th Maths Paper Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Paper Exam Date 2020||12th March 2020|
|Exam Duration||03 hours|
|Exam Time||10:30 am to 01:30 pm|
|Number Of Questions||40|
|Maximum Marks||80 marks|
|Total Number Of Aspirants||19 Lakhs (Approax)|
CBSE Class 10th Maths Paper Exam Pattern 2020
For CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2020, the pattern of the Maths question paper is revised with inclusion of 20 objective type questions. The total number of questions in CBSE Class 10th Maths Exam 2020 was 40.
|Section||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
|A||20||20 x 1 = 20|
|B||6||6 x 2 = 12|
|C||8||8 x 3 = 24|
|D||6||6 x 4 = 24|
General Instructions to be followed in the Class 10 Maths paper are:
- All the questions are compulsory.
- The question paper consists of 40 questions divided into 4 sections A, B, C, and D.
- Section A comprises of 20 questions of 1 mark each. Section B comprises of 6 questions of 2 marks each. Section C comprises of 8 questions of 3 marks each. Section D comprises of 6 questions of 4 marks each.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in two questions of 1 mark each, two questions of 2 marks each, three questions of 3 marks each, and three questions of 4 marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in two questions of 1 mark each, two questions of 2 marks each, three questions of 3 marks each and three questions of 4 marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
CBSE Class 10th Maths Exam Analysis 2020
Here we have shared the detailed CBSE Class 10th Maths Exam Analysis 2020 based on students’ feedback and exam review:
- Difficulty level of the paper: Most of the students said the paper was easy whereas a few others called it moderately difficult. We also found few students of standard Mathematics who said that their paper was of basic level as they found it very easy.
- Toughest section in the paper: Students found the Section-C a little difficult with 1-2 tricky questions included in it.
- Most time-consuming section: Questions in Section C and D took more time to solve. Calculations involved in the questions were a bit lengthy. But students were able to complete the paper on time
- Any questions repeated from previous years’ question papers: Some students said that 3-4 questions were asked from previous year papers. Students also said that many important concepts were also repeated this year.
- Any out of syllabus question in the paper: According to class 10 students, nothing in the paper was asked beyond the CBSE Class 10 Maths Latest Syllabus.
- Expected marks in today’s paper: On an average students are expecting 70 marks out of 80.
The major modification made to the Mathematics in Class 10 was introduction of two options for students. CBSE eased the students by allowing them to choose the option of writing the easy or standard paper in their Maths Board Exam.
Students who do not want to study Mathematics in the higher classes were allowed to choose Basic Mathematics while those who want to pursue this subject in their further studies were allowed to take the Standard Mathematics.
CBSE Class 10th Maths Paper Solution 2020 PDF
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 10th Maths Paper Answer Key 2020. However the official answer key is yet to be release by the board. Check the video provided below for Answers of CBSE Class 10th Maths Paper Solution 2020.
CBSE Class 10th Mathematics Paper Solution 2020
Download CBSE Class 10th Maths Question Paper 2020 PDF
|CBSE Class 10th Maths Solved Question Papers PDF||Download Link|
|CBSE Class 10 Basic Maths Question Paper 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 10 Standard Maths Question Paper 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for upcoming shifts of CBSE Class 10th Exam 2020.
CBSE Class 10th Question Bank 2020 PDF
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.