Download CBSE Class 12th History Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key: Central Board Of Secondary Education CBSE 12th History Paper exam 2020 on 03rd March 2020. CBSE Class 12th History Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key is available here to download.
We have already provided you with CBSE Class 12th Physics Question Paper 2020 PDF. In this article we are going to provide you CBSE Class 12th History Question Paper 2020 PDF & CBSE Class 12th History Answer Key 2020. CBSE conducted Class 12th History Paper exam 2020 from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM on 03rd March 2020.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
CBSE Class 12th History Question Paper 2020 PDF Released: Overview
|Article Name||CBSE Class 12th History Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE 12th History Paper Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|CBSE 12th History Paper Exam Date 2020||03rd March 2020|
|CBSE 12th History Paper Exam Timings 2020||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM|
|Total Number Of Questions||31|
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
CBSE Class 12th History Exam Analysis 2020 & Pattern
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th History Exam Analysis 2020 & CBSE Classs 12th History Exam Pattern 2020 basaed on students’ feedback and exam review. There were 5 sections in the question paper of CBSE Class 12 History board exam 2020.
- Part A: Question number 1 to 20 (1 Mark each)
- Part B: Question number 21 to 24 (3 Marks each)
- Part C: Question number 25 to 27 (8 Marks each)
- Part D: Question numbers 28 to 30 (6 Marks each)
- Part E: Question numbers 31 (6 Marks – Map based)
Read the following instructions very carefully and strictly follow them:
- This question paper comprises five sections – A, B, C, D and E. All questions are compulsory.
- Section A – Q. no. 1 to 20 are very short-answer type questions carrying 1 mark each. They are required to be answered in one word or one sentence each.
- Section B – Q. no. 21 to 24 are short-answer type of questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each of them should not exceed 100 words.
- Section C – Q. no. 25 to 27 are long-answer type questions carrying 8 marks each. Answer to each of them should not exceed 350 words.
- Section D – Q. no. 28 to 30 are source based questions carrying 6 marks each.
- Section E – Question No. 31 is a map question that includes identification and location of significant test items. Attach the map with the answer-book.
- Answer should be brief and to the point also the above word limit be adhered to as far as possible.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in two questions of one mark, one question of three marks, three questions of eight marks and map question. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
- In addition to this, separate instructions are given with each section and question, wherever necessary.
Main points from the feedback of students:
– The difficulty level of the CBSE 12th History paper 2020: Moderate
– All the questions in the paper were from the latest CBSE 12th History syllabus 2019 – 2020
– Questions repeated from previous years’ papers: some said 3 to 4 were almost similar
CBSE Class 12th History 2020 Questions
Answer all the questions given below:
1. Which of the following statement (s) is/are correct about the subsistence strategies of Harappa ?
(1) Archeologists have reconstructed dietary practices from finds of charred grains and seeds.
(2) Archaeo-botanists have studied grains found at Harappa like millets, barley, etc.
(3) Animals were domesticated according to archeobotanists.
Choose the correct option.
(A) (1) and (2) only
(B) (2) and (3) only
(C) (1), (2) and (3)
(D) (2) only
2. Differentiate between Vellalar and Adimai in earlier Tamil Society.
3. One question based on figure.
4. Name the author of the book “The Story Of Indian Archaeology”.
5. Where was the capital of Magadh shifted in the 4th century B.C.E?
Name the most powerful Mahajanpada of Mauryan Empire between the fourth and sixth century B.C.E.
You will get more questions in the official question paper pdf attached below.
CBSE Class 12th History Answer Key 2020 & Solution
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th History Answer Key 2020 & Solution with you. However the official answer key yet to be release. You can check the video lecture provided below to match your answers.
Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for upcoming shifts of CBSE Class 12th Exam 2020.