Download CBSE Class 12th Political Science Question Paper 2020 PDF: Central Board Of Secondary Education has successfully conducted the CBSE Class 12th Political Science paper exam 2020 on 06th March 2020, Friday. CBSE Class 12th Political Science Question Paper 2020 PDF is available here to download in Hindi and English language.
We have already provided you with CBSE Class 12th History Question Paper 2020 PDF. In this article we are going to provide you CBSE Class 12th Political Science Question Paper 2020 PDF & CBSE Class 12th Political Science Answer Key & Solutions 2020 PDF along with exam pattern, difficulty level and exam analysis of the paper.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
CBSE Class 12th Political Science Question Paper 2020 PDF Released
|Article Name||CBSE Class 12th Political Science Question Paper 2020 PDF|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 12th Political Science Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 12th Political Science Exam Date 2020||06th March 2020|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number Of Questions||34|
|Total Number Of Pages||15|
The CBSE Class 12th Political Science Exam 2020 started on 10:30 am and concluded at 01:30 pm. The question papers were distributed 15 minutes before i.e on 10:15 am. 15 Minutes has been allotted to read the question paper. The question paper was devided into two parts, Part A & Part B.
CBSE Class 12th Political Science Paper Exam Pattern 2020
Here we have shared the Complete CBSE Class 12th Political Science Paper Exam Pattern 2020 as mentioned in the exam:
- Question paper has total 34 questions comprising total 80 marks.
- Question nos. 1 to 20 carry 1 mark each.
- Question nos. 21 to 23 carry 2 marks each.
- Question nos. 24 to 27 carry 4 marks each.
- Question nos. 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- Question no 31 is a map –based question.
- Question nos. 32 to 34 carry 6 marks each.
There is no overall choice in the question paper. However, an internal choice has been provided in one question of one mark, one question of four marks and three questions of six marks. Students need to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
CBSE 12th Political Science Paper 2020 Distribution of Marks
Part A: Contemporary World Politics (40 Marks)
- Cold War Era
- The End of bipolarity
- US Hegemony in World Politics
- Alternative centres of power
- Contemporary South Asia
- International Organizations
- Security in Contemporary World
- Environment and Natural Resources
Part B: Politics in India since Independence (40 Marks)
- Challenges of Nation Building
- Er of One-Party Dominance
- Politics of Planned Development
- India’s External relations
- Challenges to the Congress System
- Crisis of the Democatitic Order
- Rise of Popular Movements
- Regional aspirations
- Recent Developments in Indian Politics
|Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|Q. No. 1-20||1 mark||20 marks|
|Q. No. 21-23||2 marks||6 marks|
|Q. No. 24-27||4 marks||16 marks|
|Q. No. 28-30||5 marks||15 marks|
|Q. No. 31||5 marks||5 marks|
|Q. No. 32-34||6 marks||18 marks|
CBSE Class 12th Political Science Exam Analysis 2020
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th Political Science Exam Analysis 2020 with Difficulty Level Of The Paper based on student’s feedback and exam review:
- Difficulty level of paper: Most of the students said paper was easy.
- Pattern of question paper: Pattern of paper was exactly similar to that used in latest CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper.
- Toughest part of paper: All questions were easy nothing was difficult.
- Most time taking part of paper: Long answer type questions took much time.
- Expected marks: Students are expecting averagely 65 marks out of 80.
Weightage of Difficulty Level (Estimated difficulty level Percentage)
- Difficult – 20%
- Average – 50%
- Easy – 30%
Check CBSE Class 12 Political Science Paper 2020
1. Fill in the blanks to make the given sentence meaningful.
Internet is an example of Global______.
2. Which two former Soviet Republic had violent secessionist movements?
3. Identify any two fields in which the Soviet Union lagged behind the West.
4. Which one of the following was NOT a consequence of disintegration of the USSR?
(a) Many new states emerged.
(b) Russia emerged as a new superpower.
(c) Power relations in world politics changed.
(d) The capitalist system emerged as the winner.
5. Complete the following sentence in a meaningful way.
The second world war ended when the United States dropped two atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of _____ and ______.
The Russian Revolution of 1917 was inspired by the ideals of _____as opposed to capitalism and the need for an _____ society.
CBSE Class 12th Political Science Paper Solution 2020 PDF
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th Political Science Paper Solution 2020 with you. However the official answer key is yet to be released for this exam by CBSE. You can watch the CBSE Class 12th Political Science Paper Answer Key 2020 in the video attached below:
Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for upcoming shifts of CBSE Class 12th Exam 2020.