5000+ Computer Question And Answers PDF For All Exams: Computer awareness is one of the Important topics for competitive exams, entrance exams, Interviews, and campus placement. The computer has become an important part of modern-day life. Computer literacy is considered a very important skill to possess.
A student must have basic to advance knowledge of Computer nowadays. In this article, we are going to share 5000+ Computer Question And Answers PDF which will help you in all your exams. We are also sharing Computer Practice Set PDF and Basic & Fundamental Computer Questions PDF.
5000+ Computer Question And Answers PDF: Overview
|Article Name||5000+ Computer Question And Answers PDF For All Exams|
|Important For||All Exams & Interviews|
|Language||Hindi + English|
|Level||Basic To Advance|
What Is Computer?
A computer is a machine that can be instructed to carry out sequences of arithmetic or logical operations automatically via computer programming.
Modern computers have the ability to follow generalized sets of operations, called programs. These programs enable computers to perform an extremely wide range of tasks. (Source: Wikipedia)
Modern computers are electronic and digital. The actual machinery (wires, transistors, and circuits) is called hardware; the instructions and data are called software. All general-purpose computers require the following hardware components:
- Central processing unit (CPU): The heart of the computer, this is the component that actually executes instructions organized in programs (“software”) which tell the computer what to do.
- Memory (fast, expensive, short-term memory): Enables a computer to store, at least temporarily, data, programs, and intermediate results.
- Mass storage device (slower, cheaper, long-term memory): This allows a computer to permanently retain large amounts of data and programs between jobs. Common mass storage devices include disk drives and tape drives.
- Input device: Usually a keyboard and mouse, the input device is the conduit through which data and instructions enter a computer.
- Output device: A display screen, printer, or another device that lets you see what the computer has accomplished.
In addition to these components, many others make it possible for the basic components to work together efficiently. For example, every computer requires a bus that transmits data from one part of the computer to another.
- Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021-22 For Competitive Exams
Types Of Computer
Computers can be generally classified by size and power as follows, though there is considerable overlap:
- Personal computer: A small, single-user computer based on a microprocessor.
- Workstation: A powerful, single-user computer. A workstation is like a personal computer, but it has a more powerful microprocessor and, in general, a higher-quality monitor.
- Minicomputer: A multi-user computer capable of supporting up to hundreds of users simultaneously.
- Mainframe: A powerful multi-user computer capable of supporting many hundreds or thousands of users simultaneously.
- Supercomputer: An extremely fast computer that can perform hundreds of millions of instructions per second.
- Download – 1500+ General Science One Liner In Hindi PDF
Basic Computer Mcqs With Answers Pdf
Here we are sharing some Basic & Fundamental Computer Questions and Answers:
Q. Computer Monitor is also known as :
Q. Arrange in ascending order the units of memory TB, KB, GB, MB
Q. Which one of these stores more data than a DVD?
C.Blue Ray Disk
D.Red Ray Disk
Q. Eight Bits make up a
Q. Which one is the result of the output given by a computer
Q. Which one of these is also known as read/write memory?
Q. The printed output from a computer is called
Q. MS-Word is an example of _____
A.An operating system
B.A processing device
D.An input device
Q. ________ is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors
- Download Now – Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2021-22 PDF
Computer Question And Answers In Hindi PDF
Here we are sharing some Computer Questions and Answers In Hindi. You can note them down in your notebook. The level of the question has been Increased in the PDF, you can download It from the download link given at the end of the article:
Q.1. कंप्यूटर का जनक किसे कहा जाता है
(A) बिल गेट्स
(B) चार्ल्स बेबेज
(C) बेल्स पास्कल
(C) जोसेफ जैक्यूर्ड
Q.2. भारत में निर्मित प्रथम कंप्यूटर है –
Q.3. कम्पयूटर कौनसी भाषा पर कार्य करता है
(A) बेसिक भाषा
(B) कोबोल भाषा
(C) मशीनी भाषा
(D) फोरट्रान भाषा
Q.4. डाटा प्रोसेसिंग का अर्थ है-
(A) डाटा संग्रहण
(B) डाटा को सजाना
(C) डाटा को उपयोगी बनाना
(D) उपरोक्त सभी
Q.5. सबसे तेज कंप्यूटर होता है
(A) मिनी कंप्यूटर
(B) माइक्रो कंप्यूटर
(C) मेनफ्रेम कंप्यूटर
(D) सुपर कंप्यूटर
Q.6. IMAC एक प्रकार का है
Q.7. कंप्यूटर के जनक एवं पिता किसे कहा जाता है
(A) बिल गेट्स
(B) चार्ल्स बाबेज
(C) लैरी पेज
(D) लेडी लारा
Q.8. निम्न में से किसका सम्बन्ध कम्प्यूटर के प्रोसेसर से नहीं है
(A) Dual Core
Q.9. भारत में कंप्यूटर का प्रथम बार प्रयोग कहाँ किया गया था
(A) भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, दिल्ली
(B) प्रधान डाकघर, नई दिल्ली
(C) प्रधान डाकघर, बेंगलुरु
(D) भारतीय सांख्यिकी संस्थान, कोलकाता
Q.10. कंप्यूटर साक्षरता का अर्थ है-
(A) कंप्यूटर प्रोग्राम लिखना
(B) कंप्यूटर की त्रुटि सुधारना
(C) कंप्यूटर की कार्य क्षमता की जानकारी रखना
(D) कंप्यूटर की कार्य प्रणाली जानना
- Also, Check – 100+ Golden Rules Of English Grammar PDF
Computer Questions For Competitive Exams Pdf
We are attaching an Important computer mcq pdf for competitive exams. This Complete Notes On Computer General Knowledge PDF compilation will help you in various exams like Banking, SSC, Railway, Delhi Police, KVS, NVS, UPSC, State PCS, and other exams.
These PDFs covers basic to advance level knowledge of Computer. You can download them by clicking on the links provided below:
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who invented the computer?
Ans. – English mathematician and inventor Charles Babbage is credited with having conceived the first automatic digital computer.
Q. What is the full form of computer?
Ans. – Some people say that COMPUTER stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research.
Q. What ICT means?
Ans. – Information and communication technologies
Q. What is ICT computer question?
Ans. – ICT stands for Information Communication Technology, which covers all of the digital technology that exists to help individuals, organizations, businesses, etc.