ESIC Previous Year Question Papers PDF: Employee State Insurance Corporation has released an online notification for the ESIC Recruitment 2022. In total there are around 3,865 vacancies to be filled. It is a golden opportunity for all those aspiring candidates to get recruited soon.
You can understand the ESIC exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam by solving the previous year’s papers. To ease out your search, here we are providing you with ESIC previous year Question Papers with Solutions. Make sure that you are well aware of the ESIC Syllabus before solving these previous year papers.
ESIC Previous Year Question Papers PDF: Overview
|Exam Name||ESIC Exams 2022|
|Organization Name||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||UDC, MTS & Stenographer|
|ESIC Admit Card Dates 2022||7 days prior to exams|
|ESIC Exam Dates 2022||19th, 20th, 26th March 2022|
|ESIC Mains Exam Dates 2022||30th April 2022|
ESIC UDC Selection Process
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will recruit eligible candidates as per the selection process for UDC, Stenographer & MTS posts. The selection process for ESIC Recruitment 2022 exam is different for all posts. The post-wise selection process for all three posts is given below:
- Upper Division Clerk: Prelims, Mains, Skill Test
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Prelims, Mains
- Stenographer: Written Test, Skill Test
- Also, Check – ESIC Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern 2022
ESIC Exam Dates 2022 Out
ESIC exam dates 2022 have been released on 18th January 2022. The phase-1 examination for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is scheduled for 19th, 20th, 26th March 2022. The ESIC Phase 2 Exams 2022 for the posts of UDC and MTS will be conducted on 30th April 2022.
Check ESIC exam dates 2022 and shift timing for Phase-1 and Phase-2 exams below:
|ESIC Exam Dates 2022|
|Post Name||Examination||Exam Date|
|ESIC UDC (Upper Division Clerk) Exam Dates 2022||Phase-1||19th March 2022|
|Phase-2||30th April 2022|
|ESIC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Exam Dates 2022||Phase-1||26th March 2022|
|Phase-2||30th April 2022|
|ESIC Stenographer Exam Dates 2022||Phase-1 (single phased exam)||20th March 2022|
- Also, Check – ESIC Recruitment 2022 Apply Before 15 February 2022
ESIC Solved Question Papers PDF
Practicing ESIC Question Papers is one of the best methods to improve your preparation strategy and improve consequently. The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the notification for ESIC Exams 2022.
To prepare for ESIC recruitment 2022, you must know the questions asked in ESIC exam. You are advised to go through the ESIC previous year question papers by clicking the direct link provided below.
ESIC MTS Question Papers PDF
- Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs PDF 2021-22 For All Exams
ESIC Model Sample Papers PDF
Here we have shared the ESIC Model Sample Question Papers PDF for practice before ESIC Exams:
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
ESIC Minimum Qualifying Marks
The candidates have to score more than the minimum qualifying marks to get shortlisted for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 vacancies. Check the category-wise ESIC Minimum Qualifying Marks from the below table:
|SC, ST, ESM||35%|
Benefits of Solving ESIC Previous Year Papers PDF
- Going over the previous year’s question paper will give you will get a glimpse of the actual exam.
- You can easily understand the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Students can measure their speed and accuracy and try to improve the balance between speed and accuracy.
- You will learn how to manage time in the real exam.
- You will realize your level of preparation by understanding your strong and weak points.
- You can create the best study plan according to your strengths and weakness.
- You will know which are the important chapters from the exam point of view.
- You will know which are the specific chapters that require additional attention and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the topics to be asked in the ESIC Exams?
Ans. – There will be mainly four topics: Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning, English Comprehension, and General Awareness.
Q. Is there any negative marking in this exam?
Ans. – Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Q. What is the importance of solving ESIC Question Papers?
Ans. – Solving previous ESIC question papers pdf might help you gain a better knowledge of the exam format.
Q. Where can I find the ESIC Previous Year Question Papers PDF?
Ans. – The direct links to download ESIC Previous Year Question Papers PDF is given in this article.