State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has announced the recruitment notification for Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. Complete details regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2023 is available here.
All the candidates who are preparing for Bank Jobs should gear up because the SBI PO Notification 2023 PDF is out. This recruitment process is going to be for a total of 2,000 posts, so it will be a golden opportunity for the candidates. All interested candidates can apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 from 7th September to 27 September 2023. All information related to recruitment is made available here along with official notification.
Table of Contents
SBI PO Recruitment 2023: Overview
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 2,000 posts in the organization. The prelims exam for this recruitment is scheduled to be held in the month of November 2023. The brief details of SBI PO Vacancy 2023 is available in the table below.
|Recruitment name||SBI PO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Category||Latest Government Job|
|Name of post||Probationary Officer|
|Application last date||27-09-2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Type||Central Level|
|Job locatoin||All Across India|
Application Fee For SBI PO
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
SBI PO Vacancy 2023
The official notification has been released for a total of 2,000 posts. SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment category-wise vacancy distribution is as below.
SBI PO Eligibility 2023
In order to be selected as SBI PO, the candidate has to fulfill some important criteria which are as follows.
- Candidate must have graduated from a state or central university.
- Final-year students can also apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023.
- Those who have done equivalent education or a Dual Degree are also eligible for the PO Vacancy.
SBI PO Age Limit: (as on 01-04-2023)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates should have been born not later than 01-04-2002 and not earlier than 02-04-1993 (both days inclusive).
- Note: Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules
SBI PO Online Application: Important dates
|SBI PO 2023 Notification date||07/09/2023|
|SBI PO 2023 Apply Starts From||07/09/2023|
|Last date to apply||27/09/2023|
|Last date to pay application fee||27/09/2023|
|Document Upload Last Date||27/09/2023|
|SBI PO 2023 Prelims Hall Ticket Date||2nd week of October|
|SBI PO 2023 Prelims Date||November 2023|
|Pre result date||December 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||January 2024|
|Mains Result Date||February 2024|
|Interview Date||February 2024|
SBI Probation Officer Selection Process 2023
In order to be selected as an SBI PO the applicant needs to qualify for the following three stages as per SBI PO Selection Process 2023 mentioned in the notification.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Medical Examination.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Application Process
The application process is shown below based on the information attached in the official notification. Interested candidates can submit their application online by following these steps.
- First of all, visit the official website sbi.co.in.
- Now Click on the Career button.
- Select the Probationary Officer Recruitment.
- Click on Apply Online and Register yourself.
- Fill the Online Application Form with the correct details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a print for future use.
You can also check
- RPSC Librarian PTI Recruitment 2023
- SBI Apprentice Previous Year Paper PDF Download
- List of Miss World Winners from India (1951-2023)