SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials: SSC is all set to conduct descriptive test for It’s all 3 recruitment exams i.e SSC CHSL Tier II Exam 2019, SSC MTS Tier II 2019 and SSC CGL Tier III 2019 in upcoming months. SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials are available here to download in PDF format in Hindi and English Language.
We have already provided you with SSC MTS Tier 2 Descriptive Question Paper PDF. Aspirants should also note the exam dates for the Descriptive test of their particular exam. You can take the help of the table given below to know about the SSC Descriptive Exam Dates 2019:
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 2019||27th September 2019|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam 2019||24th November 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2019||29th December 2019|
SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials
In this post we are going to provide you a complete study guide or package that will help you in your preparation for the upcoming Descriptive Exams like SSC MTS Descriptive Test 2019, SSC CHSL Descriptive Exam 2019 and SSC CGL Descriptive Exam 2019 as well as other Sarkari Exams.
Here we are attaching all the free study materials which are already available on the Internet. We don’t own these materials nor we have created these pdf files. You can download all the stuff available here for free and share It with your friends to help them. Go through this post to know complete details about SSC Descriptive Paper.
SSC Descriptive Paper PDF
|Post Title||SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials Download PDF|
|Exam Name||SSC Descriptive Exam|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Mode)|
|Topics Asked In Exam||Letter and Essay Writing|
|Exam Date||September to November 2019|
|Time Duration||1 Hour|
|Useful For||CGL, CHSL & MTS Exam|
SSC CHSL/CGL 2018-19 Descriptive Exam Pattern
This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit.
- The exam is of 60 minutes durationand carries 100 marks.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words.
- The Paper would comprise writing of Letter /Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marksin Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
Also Check – SSC MTS Descriptive Original Checked Copy PDF
SSC Descriptive Paper Preparation Tips
- Read Newspapers daily (Prefer The Hindu or The Indian Express)
- Practice writing
- Try to first form your argument on a topic, then put your ideas in a logical order.
- Stick to the word limit
- Pay attention to correct use of grammar.
- Once you have finished writing, check for grammatical errors, repetition, spelling mistakes.
SSC Descriptive Book PDF
|Essay & Letter Writing Material of KD Campus Handwritten Notes (in English)||Click here|
|Essay Writing Material by Dristi IAS (in Hindi)||Click here|
|Essay Writing Material by SriRam IAS (in English)||Click here|
|Letter Writing Material of Platform Coaching (in English)||Click here|
|Letter Writing Material of Platform Coaching (in Hindi)||Click here|
|Essay Writing Material by Singh Bhupi (in English- 21 Topics)||Click here|
|Essay Writing Material by Singh Bhupi (in Hindi- 19 Topics)||Click here|
|Essay Writing Material (in Hindi- 14 Topics)||Click here|
|Essay and Letter Writing Material (in Hindi)||Click here|
|Essay Writing Material by Chandrajyoti Guddu (in Hindi – 20 Topics)||Click here|
|Letter Writing Material by Ankul Sir (in English)||Click here|
|Essay Writing Material by Exam Forum (in Hindi – 8 Topics)||Click here|
|Essay and Letter Writing Material Compiled by PK Setu (in English)||Click here|
|Essay Writing Material (in Hindi- 8 Topics)||Click here|