SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials: SSC is all set to conduct descriptive tests for It’s all 3 recruitment exams i.e SSC CHSL Tier II Exam 2021 and SSC CGL Tier III 2021 in the upcoming months. SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials are available here to download in PDF format in Hindi and English Language.
We have already provided you with SSC MTS Tier 2 Descriptive Question Paper PDF. Aspirants should also note the exam dates for the Descriptive test of their particular exam. You can take the help of the table given below to know about the SSC Descriptive Exam Dates 2019:
Table of Contents
SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials
In this post, we are going to provide you with a complete study guide or package that will help you in your preparation for the upcoming Descriptive Exams like SSC MTS Descriptive Test 2020, SSC CHSL Descriptive Exam 2019, and SSC CGL Descriptive Exam 2020 as well as other Sarkari Exams.
Here we are attaching all the free study materials which are already available on the Internet. We don’t own these materials nor we have created these pdf files.
You can download all the stuff available here for free and share It with your friends to help them. Go through this post to know complete details about SSC Descriptive Paper.
SSC Descriptive Paper PDF
|SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials Download PDF
|SSC Descriptive Exam
|Name Of The Organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|Mode Of Exam
|Offline (Pen and Paper Mode)
|Topics Asked In Exam
|Letter and Essay Writing
|CGL, CHSL & MTS Exam
SSC Descriptive Exam Pattern 2021-22
This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi.
The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit.
- The exam is of 60 minutes duration and carries 100 marks.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words.
- The Paper would comprise writing of Letter /Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent.
- The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
- Also Check – SSC MTS Descriptive Original Checked Copy PDF
SSC Descriptive Paper Preparation Tips
- Read Newspapers daily (Prefer The Hindu or The Indian Express)
- Practice writing
- Try to first form your argument on a topic, then put your ideas in a logical order.
- Stick to the word limit
- Pay attention to the correct use of grammar.
- Once you have finished writing, check for grammatical errors, repetition, spelling mistakes.
- Also, Check – SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Question Paper PDF
SSC Descriptive Book PDF
|Essay & Letter Writing Material of KD Campus Handwritten Notes (in English)
|Essay Writing Material by Dristi IAS (in Hindi)
|Essay Writing Material by SriRam IAS (in English)
|Letter Writing Material of Platform Coaching (in English)
|Letter Writing Material of Platform Coaching (in Hindi)
|Essay Writing Material by Singh Bhupi (in English- 21 Topics)
|Essay Writing Material by Singh Bhupi (in Hindi- 19 Topics)
|Essay Writing Material (in Hindi- 14 Topics)
|Essay and Letter Writing Material (in Hindi)
|Essay Writing Material by Chandrajyoti Guddu (in Hindi – 20 Topics)
|Letter Writing Material by Ankul Sir (in English)
|Essay Writing Material by Exam Forum (in Hindi – 8 Topics)
|Essay and Letter Writing Material pdf Compiled by PK Setu (in English)
|Essay Writing Material PDF (in Hindi- 8 Topics)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is a descriptive paper in SSC?
Ans. – Descriptive Test is a pen-and-paper exam i.e. in offline mode where the candidates are asked to write an essay, letter, precis, and sometimes applications.
Q. What are the topics asked in the SSC Descriptive Test?
Ans. – Letter writing, Essay Writing, and Precis writing are the topics asked in SSC Descriptive Exam.
Q. What is the Skill test in SSC Exams?
Ans. – The SSC skill test will comprise three modules namely, Data Entry Speed Test (DEST), PowerPoint Presentation/Generation of Slides (MS PowerPoint), and Spread Sheet (MS Excel).
Q. From where can I download SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials PDF?
Ans. – You can download SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials PDF from the link given above.