SSC CGL Computer Proficiency Test is conducted to test a candidate’s ability to perform simple tasks such as typing correctly at a decent speed and your knowledge of basic office software tools like the word processor, spreadsheets, and slide maker (Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
SSC CGL Computer Proficiency Test Materials PDF
In this post you will get free e-book and SSC CGL Computer Proficiency Test Materials PDF which will be helpful for the aspirants who are going to appear in SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam 2018.
We are providing 100 practice sets for SSC CGL CPT Exam 2018 including 50 English Typing Test Practice Sheets, 25 Excel Spreadsheets Practice Sets and 25 PowerPoint Practice Sheets.
If you are anxious about the test then it is advisable that as these tests are qualifying in nature, you should not worry that much. You only need to pass them — the marks will not be added to your total score.
Even if you fail, you will still be considered for other posts (provided you have marked other posts while filling your examination form).
SSC CGL Computer Proficiency Test 2018
SSC CGL Computer Proficiency Test requires three stages Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation Of Slides.
Word Processing – There will be an English passage with 2000 key depressions that has to be made in 15 minutes. It will be not a challenging task if you practice typing regularly.
Spread Sheet – In this section aspirants have to perform some basic Mathematical operations like addition, substraction, multiplication and divison on Microsoft Excel Sheets. You should grasp the basics of Microsft Excel.
Generation Of Slides – In this section aspirants have to make slides on Microsoft Power Point. They must have knowledge of Header, Footer, Inserting Date and Time and basic knowledge of Microsoft Power Point.
Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)/Skill Test – You need to accomplish the task of 2000 key depressions on your computer In the allocated time of 15 minutes.
Space, comma, alphabets, numeric characters; everything gets counted in these 2000 keys. Of course, you also need to be accurate.
Also Check Other Useful Posts Given Below
- Cabinet Ministers of India 2019 Full List of New Ministers PDF
- FCI Question Paper 2019 PDF Memory Based Questions
- Loksabha Election 2019 Important Highlights & Questions
- LIC ADO Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download
- Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2019 PDF For All Exams
- IPL 2019 30+ Important Questions For All Exams PDF
- RRB NTPC Question Papers 2016 Download Free PDF
NOTE: Candidates declared qualified in List-III will be called for CPT. The candidates called for CPT will not be called for DEST separately and Module-I of CPT will be taken for evaluating their performance against DEST.
- All the candidates qualified in more than 1 List need to appear for Skill Test (DEST/CPT)/document verification only once. Candidates who do not attend document verification will not be considered for final selection.
- Candidates declared qualified in List-IV are eligible for DEST.
- The schedule for SSC CGL Document Verification/CPT/DEST will be available on concerned Regional Office’s website and will be posted here on this page itself.
You can download SSC CGL Computer Proficiency Test Materials PDF by clicking on the link given below.