UPSC Question Paper 2023 PDF: The Union Public Service Commission has successfully conducted the UPSC Prelims Exams 2023 on 28 May 2023. The exam was conducted for a total of 1105 vacancies. The UPCS Prelims consist of two papers, General Studies Paper 1 and General Studies Paper 2 (CSAT), both of which were held on the same day.
Candidates preparing for UPSC Exams can check UPSC Previous Year Question Papers for better preparation. The exam timing for GS Paper I is from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and CSAT Paper is from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM. UPSC Question Paper 2023 PDF and UPSC Answer Key 2023 PDF are available here to download in Hindi and English language.
Table of Contents
UPSC Question Paper 2023 PDF: Overview
|Exam Name||UPSC Exams 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|UPSC Prelims Exam Date 2023||28 May 2023|
|Total Papers||Paper-I: General Studies|
|Total Questions||100 questions for each paper|
|Total Marks||100 questions for each paper|
|Negative Marking||1/3 marks|
|Time Duration||2 hours each paper|
|UPSC Answer Key Date 2023||28 May 2023|
UPSC Exam Analysis 2023
The difficulty level of the UPSC 2023 Prelims Question Paper is moderate to difficult as per the experts.
|Environment & Ecology||Moderate|
|Indian Polity and Governance||Easy|
|India and World Geography||Moderate|
|General Science and Technology||Moderate|
|Economics||Moderate – Difficult|
|Art & Culture||Moderate|
Also, Check – UPSC Toppers List PDF 2023 Six Girls In Top 10
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2023 Weightage
The number of questions for each subject in the Prelims exam varies every year. Below we have mentioned the number of questions asked from each subject in the UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2023.
|Subject||No of Questions in UPSC 2023 Prelims Question Paper|
|Science & Technology||14|
|History & Art and Culture||16|
|Environment & Ecology||17|
Also, Check – UPSC EPFO Previous Year Question Papers PDF
UPSC Solved Question Paper 2023 PDF
Here we have attached the UPSC 2023 Question Papers PDF which was conducted on 28th May 2023. These are the official question papers being shared by the candidates who have appeared for the UPSC Exams.
You can download the UPSC 2023 Prelims Question Papers PDF In Hindi & English by clicking on the links given below:
How to Download UPSC Answer Key 2023?
You can follow these steps to download UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2023:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Answer Key’ tab on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2023 link.
- Step 4: Find Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2023 – General Studies papers 1 and 2 Answer Key.
- Step 5: The answer key will open in pdf format.
- Step 6: Download UPSC prelims 2023 answer key pdf and take a printout for future reference.
Also, Check – UPSC CDS Question Paper 2023 PDF
UPSC Expected Cut Off 2023
|Category||UPSC 2023 Expected Cut-Off for Prelims|
Benefits Of Solving UPSC Question Paper 2023
The benefits of solving UPSC Question Papers 2023 are mentioned below:
- It will enhance the speed of solving questions and time management skills.
- It will help you to gain insight into the UPSC exam pattern.
- Understand the type of questions and marking scheme.
- Helps in analyzing the preparation level.
- Gives an idea about the real exam scenario.
- Enhances exam temperament and boosts confidence.
- Gives an idea about the topics important for UPSC from an examination point of view.
- UPSC Prelims paper helps in understanding the Exam pattern and its level of difficulty.