Download CBSE Class 12th Economics Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solutions: Central Board Of Secondary Education has successfully conducted the CBSE Class 12th Economics Paper Exam 2020 on 13th March 2020, Friday. CBSE Class 12th Economics Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solutions is available here to download in Hindi & English language.
We have already provided you with CBSE Class 12th Political Science Question Paper 2020 PDF. In this article we are going to provide you CBSE Class 12th Economics Question Paper 2020 PDF & CBSE Class 12th Economics Answer Key & Solutions 2020 PDF along with exam pattern, difficulty level and exam analysis of the paper.
CBSE Class 12th Economics Question Paper 2020 PDF Released
|Article Name||CBSE Class 12th Economics Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solutions|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 12th Economics Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 12th Economics Exam Date 2020||13th March 2020|
|CBSE Class 12th Economics Exam Timings 2020||10:30 am to 01:30 pm|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number Of Questions||34|
The CBSE Class 12th Economics Exam 2020 started on 10:30 am and concluded at 01:30 pm. The question papers were distributed 15 minutes before i.e on 10:15 am. 15 Minutes has been allotted to read the question paper. The question paper was devided into two parts, Section A & B.
CBSE Class 12th Economics Paper Exam Pattern 2020
Here we have shared the Complete CBSE Class 12th Economics Paper Exam Pattern 2020 as mentioned in the exam:
- Question paper has total 34 questions comprising total 80 marks.
- Question nos. 1 to 10 and 18-27 carry 1 mark each.
- Question nos. 11 to 12 and 28 to 29 carry 3 marks each.
- Question nos. 13 to 15 and 30 to 32 carry 4 marks each.
- uestion nos. 16 to 17 and 33 to 34 carry 6 marks each.
CBSE 12th Economics Paper 2020 Distribution of Marks
|Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|1 to 10 and 18-27||1||20|
|11 to 12 and 28 to 29||3||12|
|13 to 15 and 30 to 32||4||24|
|16 to 17 and 33 to 34||4||24|
Read the following instructions very carefully and strictly follow them :
- Question paper comprises two Sections – A and B. All questions are compulsory.
- Question number 1 – 10 and 18 – 27 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each. They are required to be answered in one word or one sentence each.
- Question number 11 – 12 and 28 – 29 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answers to them should not normally exceed 60 – 80 words each.
- Question number 13 – 15 and 30 – 32 are also short-answer questions carrying 4 marks each. Answers to them should not normally exceed 80 – 100 words each.
- Question number 16 – 17 and 33 – 34 are long answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answers to them should not normally exceed 100 – 150 words each.
- Answer should be brief and to the point also the above word limit be adhered to as far as possible.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in 2 questions of one mark, 2 questions of three marks, 2 questions of four marks and 2 questions of six marks. Only one of the choices in such questions have to be attempted.
- In addition to this, separate instructions are given with each section and question, wherever necessary.
CBSE Class 12th Economics Exam Analysis 2020
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th Economics Exam Analysis 2020 based on student’s feedback and exam review:
- Difficulty level of paper: Most of the students said paper was Moderate.
- Pattern of question paper: Pattern of paper was exactly similar to that used in latest CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus 2020.
- Paper Pattern: The paper pattern was almost similar to CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2020.
- Most time taking part of paper: Long answer type questions took much time.
- Expected marks: Students are expecting averagely 65+marks out of 80.
Check CBSE Class 12 Economics Question Paper 2020
SECTION – A
1. _______ deficit includes interest payment by the Government on the past loans. (Fill up the blanks with correct answer).
2. To reduce credit availability in the economy, the Central Bank may ______.
(Choose the correct alternative)
(a) buy securities in the open market.
(b) sell securities in the open market.
(c) reduce reserve ratio.
(d) reduce repo rate.
3. State, whether the following statement is true or false :
‘Purchase of machinery by a producer is an intermediate good.’
4. In case of an underemployment equilibrium, which of the following alternative is not true? (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) Aggregate demand is equal to Aggregate supply.
(b) There exist excess production capacity in the economy.
(c) Resources are not fully and efficiently utilised.
(d) Resources are fully and efficiently utilised.
5. Which of the following is not a ‘factor payment’? (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) Free uniform to defence personnel.
(b) Salaries to the Members of Parliament.
(c) Rent paid to the owner of a building.
(d) Scholarship given to the students.
6. Combined factor income, which can’t be separated into various factor income components is known as _______ (Fill up the blanks with correct answer).
7. State, whether the following statement is true or false :
‘All financial Institutions are banking institutions.’
8. Net Domestic Fixed Capital Formation + Change in Stock = ______ (Fill up the blank with correct answer)
When Nominal Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is 840 crores and price Index is 120, then the Real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) will be ______
(Fill up the blank with correct alternative)
(a) 700 crores
(b) 900 crores
(c) 800 crores
(d) 500 crores
9. If Marginal Propensity to Save (MPS) is 0.25 and initial change in investment is 250 crores, then the final change in income would be (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) 1,000 crores
(b) 1,200 crores
(c) 500 crores
(d) 3,500 crores
CBSE 12th Question Paper 2020 PDF
|CBSE 12th Board Exam Question Paper 2020 PDF||Download Link|
|CBSE Class 12th Economics Set 1 Question Paper 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 12th Economics Set 2 Question Paper 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
CBSE Class 12th Economics Paper Solution 2020 PDF
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th Economics Paper Solution 2020 with you. However the official answer key is yet to be released for this exam by CBSE. You can watch the CBSE Class 12th Economics Paper Answer Key 2020 in the link given below:
Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for upcoming shifts of CBSE Class 12th Exam 2020.