IB JIO Syllabus PDF: Intelligence Bureau has released an official notification for the IB JIO Recruitment 2023 for 797 vacancies for the post of Junior Intelligence Officers (JIO), Grade-II (Technical) in the IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
In this article, we have shared IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023 and IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Pattern 2023 along with IB JIO Selection Process for the proper understanding of the candidates.
Table of Contents
IB JIO Syllabus PDF 2023: Overview
|Exam Name||IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Intelligence Bureau|
|Category||Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Selection Process||Written | Skill Test | Interview|
|IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023||Available|
|IB JIO Exam Dates 2023||To be notified|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Site||www.mha.gov.in|
IB JIO Selection Process 2023
The selection process of IB JIO Recruitment 2023 is mentioned below:
|Tier||Description of the Exam||Marks||Time Duration|
|Tier 1||Online Exam of Objective Type MCQs (100 Questions) based on General Mental Ability (25%) & Combination of Subjects as per essential qualifications (75%).|
Negative Marking- 1/4th mark for each wrong answer
|Tier 2||Skill Test||30||–|
|Tier 3||Interview/ Personality Test||20||–|
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Pattern 2023 will help the candidates to understand the exact exam process for IB JIO Recruitment 2023.
The crux of the IB JIO Exam Pattern 2023 is given below:
|General Mental Ability||25||25|
- The IB JIO Exam Pattern will consist of a total of 100 questions of 1 mark each.
- There will be 75 questions on technical discipline and 25 questions on General Mental Ability.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in Tier 1, candidates will be shortlisted for the Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Also, Check – IB JIO Previous Year Papers PDF
IB JIO Minimum Qualifying Marks
The category-wise minimum qualifying marks (out of 100) in the Tier-1 exam would be:
- UR: 35 Marks
- OBC: 34 Marks
- SC/ST: 33 Marks
- EWS: 35 Marks
On the basis of the performance & normalization of marks in the IB JIO Tier-I Exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Skill Test and Personal Interviews at 5 times the number of vacancies.
IB Syllabus 2023 PDF for Junior Intelligence Officer
You can check the detailed IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023 and make a proper exam strategy from today for the IB JIO Exams 2023.
The section-wise syllabus for IB JIO 2023 is mentioned below:
IB Syllabus 2023 for General Mental Ability
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Important Days and Dates
- Number System
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture and Alligation
- Data Interpretation
- Coding Decoding
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- English Vocabulary
- Cloze Test
- Error, etc.
IB Syllabus 2023 for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronic Components & Materials
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Digital Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Electronic Measurements
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Communication Engineering
- Electronic Measurements
- Data Communication and Network
- Basic Electrical Engg
- Computer Programming, etc.
IB Syllabus 2023 for Computer Science Engineering
- Computer Fundamentals
- MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel & MS-PowerPoint
- Computer Organization
- C Language
- Information Systems
- DBMS fundamentals
- Data Structure using C++
- Operating System using LINUX
- System Programming
- Web Technologies and Programming
- System Analysis and Design
- Data and Network Communication
- Java Programming
- Software Engineering, etc.
Also, Check – SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF & New Exam Pattern In Detail