SSC MTS Question Paper 2020 PDF: Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted SSC MTS Tier 1 Exams 2020 from 05 October to 02 November 2021. The staff selection commission conducts SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Exam every year to recruit candidates through SSC MTS Recruitment. SSC MTS Question Paper 2021 PDF is available here to download in Hindi and English language.
The exam is conducted in two stages Tier 1 and Tier 2, first one is a computer-based test and the second one is a descriptive test. This post will include all shifts question papers of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Tier 1 Exam 2020 in Hindi and English Language.
Table of Contents
SSC MTS Question Paper 2020 PDF: Highlights
|Exam Name||SSC MTS Exams 2020|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Level||National Level Competitive Exam|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 2020 Exam Dates||05 October 2021 to 02 November 2021|
|Negative Marking||¼ marks|
|Time Duration||1 hour|
SSC MTS Recruitment Selection Process
SSC Multitasking Staff Exam is conducted in 2 stages:
- Stage 1 –Written exam
- Stage 2 – Descriptive exam
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- There was a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
- Paper – I have Objective Type MCQs only.
- The exam was in both languages i.e in English & Hindi.
- Paper-II is of qualifying nature and will only test your elementary skills.
- Those candidates who qualify for the paper I will be eligible for Paper II.
- Also, Check – SSC MTS Previous Year Cutoff & Expected Cutoff
SSC MTS Solved Question Papers 2020 PDF
SSC Multi Tasking Tier 1 Papers 2020 was conducted from 05 October to 02 November 2021 in 42 shifts. The exam was conducted in an online computer-based test mode. The question papers available here are provided by the candidates who have appeared for the exam.
We would like to thank each and every person who has shared their answer key or response sheet with us. You can download SSC MTS 2020 Question Papers PDF by clicking on the links given below.
- Also, Check – SSC MTS Descriptive Original Checked Copy PDF
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Benefits Of SSC MTS Previous Year Papers PDF
The advantages of solving MTS Previous Year Question Papers are listed below:
- Know the Exam Pattern: Attempting previous year question papers will help the candidates understand the exam pattern, the number of questions in each section, the type of questions asked.
- Understand the Difficulty Level: Attempting the questions of past years helps candidates get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam – whether the exam questions are easy, difficult, or have a moderate level of difficulty.
- Build the Strategy: Solving SSC MTS Question Papers 2020 PDF helps candidates build a proper strategy to take the exam – how to attempt the questions, how much time to be allocated to each section, etc. This is very important if you want to convert your knowledge to marks.
- Identify Your Weaknesses: Solving any Previous Year Papers and analyzing your performance will help you identify your knowledge gaps, gaps in time management, question selection skills, etc. You can then focus on those particular aspects where you are weak and improve on them.
- Track Your Performance: Attempting previous year papers will help candidates to identify their weak and strong areas. Practicing regularly will enable candidates to track their performance level after each test.
- Improve Your Time Management Skill: Solving the previous year’s question papers will help candidates to improve their time management skills.
- Also, Check – 300+ SSC MTS 2019 GK Questions & Answers PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the salary of SSC MTS?
Ans. – It is a non-ministerial post with pay band 1(5200 – 20200) + the Grade Pay of 1800 rupees.
Q. What is the duty of MTS?
Ans. – MULTI-TASKING STAFF The duties would broadly include: a) Physical Maintenance of records of the Section. General cleanliness & keep of the Sectional Unit. Carrying of files & other papers within the building. Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.
Q. Is the SSC MTS exam conducted every year?
Ans. – SSC or Staff Selection Commission conducts Multi-Tasking Staff Exam (MTS) every year.
Q. From where can I download SSC MTS Question Papers 2020 PDF?
Ans. – You can download SSC MTS Previous Question Paper PDF from examstocks.com.