Download CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solutions: Central Board Of Secondary Education has successfully conducted the CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Paper Exam 2020 on 07th March 2020, Saturday. CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solutions is available here to download In Hindi & English language.
We have already provided you with CBSE Class 12th Physics Question Paper 2020 PDF with you. In this article we are going to provide you CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2020 PDF & CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Answer Key & Solutions 2020 PDF along with exam pattern, difficulty level and exam analysis of the paper.
CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2020 PDF Released
|Article Name||CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solutions|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Exam Date 2020||07th March 2020|
|CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Exam Timings 2020||10:30 am to 01:30 pm|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number Of Questions||37|
|Total Number Of Pages||15|
|Maximum Marks||70 marks|
The CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Exam 2020 started on 10:30 am and concluded at 01:30 pm. The question papers were distributed 15 minutes before i.e on 10:15 am. 15 Minutes has been allotted to read the question paper. The question paper was devided into two parts, Part A & Part B.
CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Paper Exam Pattern 2020
Here we have shared the Complete CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Paper Exam Pattern 2020 as mentioned in the exam:
- Qu7stion paper has total 37 questions comprising total 70 marks.
- Question nos. 1 to 20 carry 1 mark each.
- Question nos. 21 to 27 carry 2 marks each.
- Question nos. 28 to 34 carry 3 marks each.
- uestion nos. 35 to 37 carry 5 marks each.
CBSE 12th Chemistry Paper 2020 Distribution of Marks
|Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|Q. No. 1-20||1 mark||20 marks|
|Q. No. 21-27||2 marks||14 marks|
|Q. No. 28-34||3 marks||21 marks|
|Q. No. 35-37||5 marks||15 marks|
CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Exam Analysis 2020
- Difficulty level of paper: Most of the students said paper was easy.
- Pattern of question paper: Pattern of paper was exactly similar to that used in latest CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper 2020.
- Toughest part of paper: All questions were easy nothing was difficult.
- Most time taking part of paper: Long answer type questions took much time.
- Expected marks: Students are expecting averagely 65 marks out of 80.
Weightage of Difficulty Level (Estimated difficulty level Percentage)
- Difficult – 20%
- Average – 50%
- Easy – 30%
Check CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Paper 2020
1. Why halogens have maximum negative electron enthalpy?
2. Why flurine shows anomalous behaviour as compared to other halogens?
3. Arrange the hydrogen halides (HF to HI) in the decreasing order of their reducing character.
4. Why flourine is a stronger oxidizing agent than chlorine?
5. What are the sizes of X and X’ in the interhalogen compound?
CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Paper Solution 2020 PDF
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Paper Solution 2020 with you. However the official answer key is yet to be released for this exam by CBSE. You can watch the CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Paper Answer Key 2020 in the video attached below:
Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for upcoming shifts of CBSE Class 12th Exam 2020.