SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2021 PDF: Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted Computer Based Examination (CBE) for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts on 11, 12, and 15 November 2021. The SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2021 was released on 25 November 2021. The candidates can raise objections between 25th to 28th November 2021.
The Staff Selection Commission holds exams for the posts of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group B- Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group C- Non-Gazetted) in various Ministries/ Departments organizations in the Government of India. The SSC Stenographer selection process consists of a Computer-Based Test and a Skill Test. This post will include all shifts question papers of SSC Stenographer Tier 1 Exams 2021 in Hindi and English Language.
SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2021 PDF: Highlights
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer Exams 2021|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Level||National Level Competitive Exam|
|SSC Stenographer Tier 1 2021 Exam Dates||11,12 & 15 November 2021|
|Negative Marking||¼ marks|
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key Date 2021||25 November 2021|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Selection Process
The SSC Stenographer 2021 is conducted in two stages: Computer Based Online Test (CBT) and a Skill test. There is no interview process in the recruitment.
- The Computer-based test (CBT) is a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) test.
- The Questions are bilingual, i.e both in English and Hindi. Except for the English Language and Comprehension part.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2021
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
- There was a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
- The total time duration of the paper was 2 hours.
- Paper – I have Objective Type MCQs only.
- The exam was in both languages i.e in English & Hindi.
- The second stage after clearing the CBT is the Skill Test.
- Also, Check – SSC MTS Question Paper 2020 PDF All Shifts
SSC Stenographer Solved Question Papers 2021 PDF
SSC Stenographer Tier 1 Papers 2021 was conducted on 11,12 & 15 November 2021 in 6 shifts. The exam was conducted in an online computer-based test mode. The question papers available here are provided by the candidates who have appeared for the exam.
We would like to thank each and every person who has shared their answer key or response sheet with us. You can download SSC Stenographer 2021 Question Papers PDF by clicking on the links given below.
- Also, Check – SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers PDF Till Now
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Benefits of Solving the SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers
- The candidates can understand their strong & weak areas and hence can plan their further preparation strategy.
- The aspirants can also learn time management on trying to solve the question paper within the fixed duration.
- The aspirants can also figure out the particular type of questions which often consume more time and can also cause silly mistakes.
- Solving the question papers also makes the candidates familiar with a certain type of questions which are often repeated each year. Hence the aspirants will not lose any marks for such questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there a negative marking?
Ans. – Yes, there is a negative marking. 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
Q. Is the Skill test qualifying in nature?
Ans. – Yes, the skill test is qualifying in nature.
Q. Is there any interview for the post of Stenographer?
Ans. – No, there is no interview. The selection process consists of an online CBT and a Skill test.
Q. From where can I download the SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2021 PDF?
Ans. – You can download the SSC Stenographer Question Papers PDF from the link given in this article.