Download CBSE Class 12th Biology Solved Question Paper 2020 PDF: Central Board Of Secondary Education has successfully conducted the CBSE Class 12th Biology Paper Exam 2020 on 14th March 2020, Saturday. CBSE Class 12th Biology Solved Question Paper 2020 PDF is available here to download in Hindi and English language.
We have already provided you with CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2020 PDF with you. In this article we are going to provide you CBSE Class 12th Biology Question Paper 2020 PDF & CBSE Class 12th Biology Answer Key & Solutions 2020 PDF along with exam pattern, difficulty level and exam analysis of the paper.
CBSE Class 12th Biology Solved Question Paper 2020 PDF Released
|Article Name||CBSE Class 12th Biology Solved Question Paper 2020 PDF|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 12th Biology Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 12th Biology Exam Date 2020||14th March 2020|
|CBSE Class 12th Biology Exam Timings 2020||10:30 am to 01:30 pm|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number Of Questions||27|
|Total Number Of Pages||15|
|Maximum Marks||70 marks|
The CBSE Class 12th Biology Exam 2020 started on 10:30 am and concluded at 01:30 pm. The question papers were distributed 15 minutes before i.e on 10:15 am. 15 Minutes has been allotted to read the question paper. The question paper was devided into 4 sections i.e Section A, B, C & D.
CBSE Class 12th Biology Paper Exam Pattern 2020
Here we have shared the Complete CBSE Class 12th Biology Paper Exam Pattern 2020 as mentioned in the exam.
Read the following instructions very carefully and strictly follow them:
- Question paper comprises five sections – A, B, C, D and E.
- There are 27 questions in the question paper. All questions are compulsory.
- Section A question number 1 to 5 are multiple choice carrying one mark each.
- Section B question number 6 to 12 are short answer type – I questions carrying two marks each.
- Section C question number 13 to 21 are short answer questions type-II. carrying three marks each.
- Section D question number 22 to 24 are short answer questions type-III, carrying three marks each.
- Section E question number 25 to 27 are long answer questions, carrying five marks each. (viii) Answer should be brief and to the point also the above word limit be adhered to as far as possible.
- There is no overall choice in the question paper. However, an internal choice has been provided in two questions of 1 mark, one question of 2 marks, two questions of 3 marks and three questions of 5 marks questions. Only one of the choices in such questions have to be attempted.
- The diagram drawn should be neat proportionate and properly labelled, wherever necessary. (xi) In addition to this, separate instructions are given with each section and question, wherever necessary.
CBSE 12th Biology Paper 2020 Chapterwise Marks Weightage
Important units of the CBSE Class 12 Biology paper includes:
- Reproduction: 14 Marks
- Genetics and Evolution: 18 Marks
- Biology and Human Welfare: 14 Marks
- Biotechnology and Its Applications: 10 Marks
- Ecology and Environment: 14 Marks
CBSE 12th Biology Paper 2020 Distribution of Marks
|Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|Q. No. 1-05||1||5 Marks|
|Q. No. 6-12||2||14 Marks|
|Q. No. 13-21||3||27 Marks|
|Q. No. 22-24||3||9 Marks|
|Q. No 25-27||5||15 Marks|
CBSE Class 12th Biology Exam Analysis 2020
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12 Biology Exam Analysis 2020 based on student’s feedback and exam review:
- The difficulty level of CBSE 12th Biology paper 2020: Moderate
- All the questions were asked from CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus 2019 – 2020
- Questions were based on NCERT Textbook & NCERT Exemplar.
- A few questions asked in the paper were almost similar to the questions asked in previous years papers.
- Most time consuming section is Section C.
Check CBSE Class 12 Biology Paper 2020
SECTION – A
1. Louis Pasteur demonstrated that
(a) early life came from outer space
(b) Non chemicals produced living molecules
(c) life comes from pre-existing life
(d) life originated spontaneously
2. Mating of a superior male of a breed of a cattle to a superior female of another breed is called (a) in breeding
(b) out crossing
(c) out breeding
(d) cross breeding.
Large-holes in ‘Swiss-Cheese’ are due to
(a) Propionibacterium sharmanii.
(b) Saccharomyces cerevisae ·
(c) Penicillium chrysogenum
(d) Acetobacter aceti
3. Increased concentration of DDT in fish-eating birds is due to
(c) cultural eutrophication
(d) accelerated eutrophication
Species-Area relationship is represented on a log scale as
(b) rectangular hyperbola
CBSE Class 12th Question Paper 2020 PDF
|CBSE Class 12th Question Bank 2020 PDF||Download Links|
|CBSE Class 12th Biology Question Paper 2020 Set 1 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 12th Biology Question Paper 2020 Set 2 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 12th Biology Question Paper 2020 Set 3 PDF||Download PDF|
CBSE Class 12th Biology Paper Solution 2020 PDF
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th Biology Paper Solution 2020 with you. However the official answer key is yet to be released for this exam by CBSE. You can check the CBSE Class 12th Biology Paper Answer Key 2020 in the link given below:
CBSE Class 12 Biology Solution 2020
CBSE Class 12th Economics Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solutions
Download CBSE Class 12th Political Science Question Paepr 2020 PDF
CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solution
CBSE Class 12th History Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for upcoming shifts of CBSE Class 12th Exam 2020.