Download CBSE Class 12th Maths Question Paper 2020 PDF With Solutions: Central Board Of Secondary Education has conducted CBSE Class 12th Maths Exam 2020 on 17th March 2020. CBSE Class 12th Maths Question Paper 2020 PDF & CBSE Class 12th Maths Solutions 2020 PDF is available here to download.
We have already provided you with CBSE Class 12th Biology Solved Question Paper 2020 PDF. In this article we are going to provide you CBSE Class 12th Mathematics Question Paper 2020 PDF & CBSE Class 12th Maths Answer Key & Solutions 2020 PDF along with exam pattern, difficulty level and exam analysis of the paper.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
CBSE Class 12th Maths Question Paper 2020 PDF Released
|Article Name||CBSE Class 12th Maths Question Paper 2020 PDF With Solutions|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 12th Maths Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 12th Maths Exam Date 2020||17th March 2020|
|CBSE Class 12th Maths Exam Timings 2020||10:30 am to 01:30 pm|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number Of Questions||36|
|Total Number Of Pages||15|
The CBSE Class 12th Maths Exam 2020 started on 10:30 am and concluded at 01:30 pm. The question papers were distributed 15 minutes before i.e on 10:15 am. 15 Minutes has been allotted to read the question paper. The question paper was devided into 4 sections i.e Section A, B, C & D.
CBSE Class 12th Maths Paper Exam Pattern 2020
Here we have shared the Complete CBSE Class 12th Maths Paper Exam Pattern 2020 as mentioned in the exam:
Read the following instructions very carefully and strictly follow them :
- This question paper comprises four sections – A, B, C and D. This question paper carries 36 questions. All questions are compulsory.
- Section A – Question no. 1 to 20 comprises of 20 questions of one mark each.
- Section B – Question no. 21 to 26 comprises of 6 questions of two marks each.
- Section C – Question no. 27 to 32 comprises of 6 questions of four marks each.
- Section D – Question no. 33 to 36 comprises of 4 questions of six
- There is no overall choice in the question paper. However, an internal has been provided in 3 questions of one mark, 2 questions of two marks, 2 questions of four marks and 2 questions of six marks. Only one of the choices in such questions have to be attempted.
- In addition to this, separate instructions are given with each section and question, wherever necessary.
- Use of calculators is not permitted.
CBSE 12th Maths Paper 2020 Chapterwise Marks Weightage
Here’s unit-wise distribution of marks for CBSE Class 12 Maths Paper 2020:
- Relations and Functions – 8 marks
- Algebra – 10 marks
- Calculus – 35 marks
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry – 14 marks
- Linear Programming – 5 marks
- Probability – 8 marks
CBSE 12th Maths Paper 2020 Distribution of Marks
|Section||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|Section A||1`||20 Marks|
|Section B||2||12 Marks|
|Section C||4||24 Marks|
|Section D||4||24 Marks|
CBSE Class 12th Maths Exam Analysis 2020
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12 Maths Exam Analysis 2020 based on student’s feedback and exam review:
12th Maths Board Exam 2020: Summary of feedback from students
Students who took CBSE 12th Maths board exam 2020 today told us that:
– The difficulty level of the CBSE Maths paper 2020: Moderate
– The pattern of the CBSE Class 12 Maths paper was similar to the latest CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Paper 2020 (Issued by CBSE).
– All the questions in the paper were asked from the latest CBSE syllabus and based on NCERT textbooks.
– The average range of expected marks: 60+ (out of 80)
Check CBSE Class 12 Maths Paper 2020
SECTION – A
Question numbers 1 to 10 are multiple choice questions. Select the correct option:
1. If A is a skew symmetric matrix of order 3, then the value of |A| is
(a) 3 (b) 0 (c) 9 (d) 27
2. If i, j, k are unit vectors along three mutually perpendicular directions, then
(a) i . j =1 (b) i X j = 1 (c) i . k = 0 (d) i X k = 0
3. A card is picked at random from a pack of 53 playing cards. Given that the picked card is a queen, the probability of this card be a card of spade is
(a) 1/3 (b) 4/13 (c)1/4 (d) 1/2
CBSE Class 12th Question Paper 2020 PDF
|CBSE Class 12th Question Bank 2020 PDF||Download Links|
|CBSE Class 12th Maths Question Paper 2020 Set 1 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 12th Maths Question Paper 2020 Set 2 PDF||Download PDF|
|CBSE Class 12th Maths Question Paper 2020 Set 3 PDF||Download PDF|
CBSE Class 12th Maths Paper Solution 2020 PDF
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th Maths Paper Solution 2020 with you. However the official answer key is yet to be released for this exam by CBSE. You can check the CBSE Class 12th Maths Paper Answer Key 2020 in the link given below:
Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for upcoming shifts of CBSE Class 12th Exam 2020.